Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
What an amazing thread it took a while to look at everything and goons are absolutely more skillfully creative than the average group of people there is just no question. There are some really good entries that aren't empty quoted and that does not mean that your stuff isn't fantastic looking. It's rather that there is just so much from so many different people. :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

I've been making jewelry mostly earrings for about 15 years now and a few years ago I I realized I could draw and I started putting the earrings on cards like greeting cards that I drew pictures on. So I make the jewelry and the card and the decorations on the card:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I've had some success at craft fairs but never put anything online yet because I'm a cave woman and don't know how to use technology. As you can see these are going to be attachments I don't even have an Imgur account. However now that my industry has been decimated by the coronavirus I have been making products and will be opening an Etsy shop in about 5 months. Besides 200 pairs of earrings I branched out and did some decorated bobby pins I'm going to call them snobby pins:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

The thing I enjoy most is drawing and I have a lot of fun figuring out creative ways to display stuff.

Spinz fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Mar 27, 2021

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I make a lot of earrings that are like grapes and I spent a few months building up that stock and finally defeating the challenge of drawing proper grapevines. I tried that for years and now I love doing it

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Forgot to add the pic :doh:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

:) just a couple more

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I so look forward to being in SA Mart too :love:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Fantastic!!! :kingsley:
Can you post a pic when it happens (with the backstory) in GBS please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Evan Jellicle posted:

I recorded a cover of my favorite Thin Lizzy song. I posted this on another thread recently so forgive me if you see it twice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ4tzI5mgLw

This is nice very relaxing. It sounds good even without being familiar with the original!