Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

I appreciate all the Blue Texas optimism in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

DC Murderverse posted:

I think y'all posting positive maps are doing it backwards.

Absolute worst case scenario here, everything lower Likely Dem goes red, our world descends into anarchy. This way, if Trump wins I'm out less money so I can spend it on gas masks and bricks, and if Biden wins real big then I'm too relieved and excited about not descending further into fascism to care about donating to a good cause.

$5 a state, let's hope I'm sending a big payment to RAINN.

Same thought here.

$3 per state.

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro

I will donate 50 cents per gently caress up.

Improper Umlaut
Jun 8, 2009

I'll do .50 cents per wrong state as well, please tag me with shaky needles or Chaos Reigns.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Hell yes, inject those shaky needles straight into my arm. When you get them uploaded, that is.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Going in at $5 a state. Weird having more faith in blue texas and GA than OH.

Shaky needles.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Pretty sure others have already posted this map, but here's mine

In for the FIVEY REIGNS tag and $5 per wrong state.

Antillie
Mar 14, 2015

So how do I prove I donated when the time comes? Hell I may just throw $25 at them right now before I get drunk.

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

Antillie posted:

So how do I prove I donated when the time comes? Hell I may just throw $25 at them right now before I get drunk.

Post a copy of your donation receipt with your name crossed out.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Gravybong posted:

$7 per state. This is pure gut, no brain.

EDIT: my gut changed its mind once and only once

I’m riding with Gravybong at $5 per wrong state.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

The Artificial Kid posted:

If my prediction is somehow off in any of these states then for each state I've inexplicably got wrong I'll give 20 Australian dollars to the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre https://asrc.org.au/

And if I've somehow got all of them wrong (the chance of which I estimate at less than 1:10^50) I would like a Nate Radium tag.

Money's a little tight right now, so I can only do $0.50 per state, but I'm gonna go with this overly-optimistic map.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Here's my relatively conservative map:

I'll do $1 per incorrect state.

asterioth
Jul 27, 2007

If it's worth killing it's worth overkilling.
Oh man, both of the animated tags are great.

Xarthor posted:

I think the Trump magic has worn off, especially after his piss poor handling of Corona. I think Biden has it in the bag, with the exception of the Midwest.

As a Texan, I really want Texas to flip.

$1 per wrong state.

I'm going with this map, .25 a state thats wrong

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

I don't really understand how gambling works.

Lets suppose 5$ per wrong state and I get say TX and FL wrong that's 10$ to charity?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Correct.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Alright. Put me down for 5$ per wrong state. I am trying to rope in some relatives as well.

Mechadestroyer
Jul 22, 2008
I'm not actually feeling that optimistic on Texas, but I figure that that I should have at least one wrong state to donate for. I'll bet $3 per wrong state and $50 if I actually manage to get it right.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

10 cents per. I'm super broke, but want a sweet gangtag.

Kchama fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Nov 3, 2020

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I'll do $2 per wrong

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

$5/state and I'll throw in an extra $50 if Texas goes blue

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

When is too late for a gangtag entry? If it's soon I'll just steal someone else's but I'd prefer to make one after work.

In any case, I'm in for a minimum of $20 total. I'll do some amount per state once I do me map!

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Posting My Map. $5 per state I get wrong

Only registered members can see post attachments!

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

$2 per state

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
$2 a state

KDdidit fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Nov 3, 2020

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

BrianBoitano posted:

When is too late for a gangtag entry? If it's soon I'll just steal someone else's but I'd prefer to make one after work.

In any case, I'm in for a minimum of $20 total. I'll do some amount per state once I do me map!

Originally I said submissions have to be in by the time the first polls close, which is 6:00 pm EST, but that's just parts of Indiana and Kentucky so if you get something in by 7:00 EST I think that's probably more than fine.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

gently caress it, SHB's map, $10/state

E: ah poo poo I didn't notice blue Iowa, I wouldn't have bet on that

ohhhhhh well!

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

BrianBoitano posted:

I mean, anytime really.

Epinephrine
Nov 7, 2008

I'm hedging here against another thing that started a derail in USPol. Donation will be doubled if Dems fail to get 50 or more in the Senate. I don't want a gangtag, thanks though.

EDIT: Forgot to add a value: $2/state

Epinephrine fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Nov 4, 2020

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

ninjahedgehog posted:

Pretty sure others have already posted this map, but here's mine

In for the FIVEY REIGNS tag and $5 per wrong state.

Everyone just copy-pasting my map because they know I'm right

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
I'm late but since the prize is donating money to RAINN anyway, gently caress you I'm posting a map. :v:

$5 per state I'm wrong on. I'm taking some unlikely bets in the south, but what's the fun of every map matching the consensus anyway? :)

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

HisMajestyBOB posted:

Same thought here.

$3 per state.

Same but make it $5

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Just under the wire!

I think Biden will do way better, this is just to hedge. If Biden wins big, it'll be easy to pay the charity :)

$5 per wrong

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

Moon Slayer posted:

- When all the states/races have been called by the Associated Press, for every one that you called wrong you will donate an amount of money to RAINN.

Is there a link for a map of the AP calls so far that includes the ME and NE districts? I haven't found one. So far I know I'm out a dollar.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I already lost at least 69 cents with Florida going the way it did

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I'm going as news-dark as I can to manage my anxiety. I'll keep an eye on my bookmarks and when I see a bunch of new posts here I'll take that to mean that the results are finally in and people are posting donation receipts.

Be well, goons. :)

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
Gonna wait for the mirage to dissipate and actually call the remaining states before I pay up for my hilariously bad guesses. :downs:

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Congratulations to RAINN on its massive incoming haul

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I think I'm down to lose.... 10$? I need to double check.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

If everything holds exactly where it is, I look to be out three dollars. AFAICT ME-2 went to Trump, so the confirmed miss I have so far is Florida, but NC and PA having current Trump leads bringing me the other 2bux to pay.
Given the trending I see / what smarter folks than I have been saying, I may owe as much as $4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Sundae posted:

Gonna wait for the mirage to dissipate and actually call the remaining states before I pay up for my hilariously bad guesses. :downs:

Wait until the results are final before paying up, that goes for everyone.