Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roseo
Jun 1, 2000
Forum Veteran

I'll go in for $2 per state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roseo
Jun 1, 2000
Forum Veteran

Roseo posted:

I'll go in for $2 per state.

I ended up being a bit more accurate than I was expecting. Rounded my contribution up a bit, it should cover me if I'm somehow wrong on more than the 2 states I see now (FL, ME-2) after counting is official.

Roseo
Jun 1, 2000
Forum Veteran

KillHour posted:

First one

First one.

Roseo
Jun 1, 2000
Forum Veteran

Funkdreamer posted:

You were the only one in the thread to correctly call Georgia but not North Carolina for Biden

Any reason, time traveler??

Someone had to :v:

(Georgia has the ATL area and that's been booming with a lot of people moving there, there's a strong GOTV, governor was stolen from the Dems 2 years ago there. NC feels more like a wish and hope similar to TX at this point - it'll flip in 5-10 years, potentially.)