Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epinephrine
Nov 7, 2008

I'm hedging here against another thing that started a derail in USPol. Donation will be doubled if Dems fail to get 50 or more in the Senate. I don't want a gangtag, thanks though.

EDIT: Forgot to add a value: $2/state

Epinephrine fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Nov 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epinephrine
Nov 7, 2008
Interestingly, no one here predicted a blue Georgia (which is in the cards) and red Florida+NC. A couple posters had blue Georgia and either red Florida blue NC or blue Florida red NC, though.

B B posted:

Eh, I missed ME-2 and probably Georgia, but lmao that a dumbass like me did better than the pollsters and prognosticators. My secret: not paying any attention to polls for the last month, because they're bullshit.

If I could choose my prize, it would be giving Nate Cohn, Nate Silver, and Dave Wasserman swirlies.
Just so you know, you picked a map consistent with a 2-pt swing to Trump vs the final projections. It's very much in line with the polls in a binary sense of who won what states.

Epinephrine
Nov 7, 2008
I conditioned my donation on the outcome of the Senate, which is still undecided. Any issue with waiting until those special elections happen, or should I do half now and (depending on the outcome) the rest later? Probably saves them a small bit to do it in one go.

Epinephrine
Nov 7, 2008

Epinephrine posted:

I'm hedging here against another thing that started a derail in USPol. Donation will be doubled if Dems fail to get 50 or more in the Senate. I don't want a gangtag, thanks though.

EDIT: Forgot to add a value: $2/state
Now that the Senate has finally been resolved: 5 states (OH, IA, TX, FL, NC) and ME-2. Dems have 50 in the Senate with Warnock and Ossoff winning their runoffs.

No gangtag, please.

Only registered members can see post attachments!