Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DTurtle
Apr 10, 2011

Looking for that Biden blowout.
10€ per state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DTurtle
Apr 10, 2011

Hellblazer187 posted:

Man I thought I was posting the most optimistic map but here you come with blue MT and MO.

Edit: And AK! That map has to be the high water mark for even remotely plausible.
I don't think it is at all likely, but I think it represents the most optimistic "possible" result if we see a blowout due to Covid & Trump. There were supposedly some internal poll results that had Republicans worrying about Alaska in September or so. I put in those other ones because they were ahead of Alaska in the 538 snake graph.

I wanted to stake out an optimistic map, instead of all the doom and gloom 2016 stuff.

If I'm right - woohoo! If I'm wrong: Donations for a good cause! Win-win.

DTurtle
Apr 10, 2011

DTurtle posted:

Looking for that Biden blowout.
10€ per state.

No blowout :(
I'll take this one:

By my count that is 10 misses (9 states + Maine 2), so 100€ or roughly $120.