Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Here is my map:

I am betting €0.69 per state. If I calculated correctly, that means I can only lose a maximum of 0.69 * 55 = €37.95 if it's somehow the exact opposite of this.

I will not flake out on purpose, but if I forget about this thread for whatever reason, mods are free to send me a reminder via PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Moon Slayer posted:

I guess if you've got a particular charity in mind that's fine.

Ahh cool, if I can donate to a local charity that actually makes things a lot easier.

e: not that I'll be wrong about anything, of course

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

You just copied my map and then changed one of Maine's districts so it would be less obvious, but it's all good

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

syzygy86 posted:

Ended up with the same map. $7 per state.

Welcome to Rightsville friend

And yeah I was wrong in my first post, 56 is the max number of wrong predictions, I forgot about DC.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Shageletic posted:

Am I the only one predicting a Trump win lol

e: this is some good odds

No, you'd be in good company on gambling sites

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

ninjahedgehog posted:

Pretty sure others have already posted this map, but here's mine

In for the FIVEY REIGNS tag and $5 per wrong state.

Everyone just copy-pasting my map because they know I'm right

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I already lost at least 69 cents with Florida going the way it did

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Sundae posted:

Gonna wait for the mirage to dissipate and actually call the remaining states before I pay up for my hilariously bad guesses. :downs:

Wait until the results are final before paying up, that goes for everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Do we have the final results yet? Btw no tag for me, please