Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i'll go in at $10 per state

kind of feel iowa is a coin flip and last couple of polls out of the state haven't looked great, but david wasserman keeps mentioning ominous private polling at the district level, so i'll roll with it. texas is definitely a major reach that's been fooling folks for a decade, but the historical turn out we're seeing at least allows for the potential of a purple texas. my ohio call is probably wrong, but i'm calling it for democrats because it makes a prettier map. georgia i'm more confident on, the general sense i'm getting is that the extra blatant suppression in 2018 is really motivating turn out and i feel like kemp and his cronies haven't been able to effectively counter it this year. pennsylvania has such a consistent polling lead for biden i don't think there's a fix or polling error large enough to keep it red. i actually feel real confident on florida and arizona, seniors flipping from trump to biden in 15 to 20 point swings just completely eviscerates one of the key republican voting blocks, and i don't see how they can possibly recover from that in our retirement home states.

probably out over my skis with this map, but i like the aesthetics of having every blue state either touching or with line of site to another blue state over open water. one day we'll have the heartland completely surrounded

GhostofJohnMuir fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Nov 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

TL posted:

Sure, I'm in for 5 bucks per wrong state.

dc not reporting any results is a bold prediction, but in keeping with the spirit of 2020 will probably be the actual outcome

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
a lot of maps seem to be in the same neighborhood as the cook political report final map, which makes sense

except it won't due you any good when the blue tsunami comes and turns texas blue baby!

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Moon Slayer posted:

I think you mean the yellow Jeb! tsunami.

the pisstape finally lands with a vengeance

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
maine's 2nd district was called for trump

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i'll go in at $10 per state

well, that's five states and one district wrong, if you count az and ga for the democrats and nc for the republicans. i figured at the time that i would get three, maybe four wrong, but based on the polls i figured i was on pretty solid ground. i'll let this be a lesson for the future

GreyjoyBastard posted:

reminder to pick a tag after/when donating if you haven't, otherwise i'll randomly assign one... sometime

the first tag feels especially apropos in hindsight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Moon Slayer posted:

I don't have time right now to scroll back through but did anyone pull off the Nate Radium challenge (all states/districts wrong)?

technically yes, if you count the one poster who went all in on jeb

i'm shocked that we didn't even let jeb have one state, as a treat