Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

I will stake $5 per state, as well as something far more precious: my honor as a poster.

As you can see I have a somewhat optimistic but not wholly delusional take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Hewlett posted:

Mine's actually pretty much the same as Nessus', and I'll put down $5 per state as well. May Fivey Fox have mercy on our souls.

Oh yeah I think our only difference is that I just tagged them blue as fast as I could. While I have reasonable hope Texas will go blue, I would be shocked if Biden wins by more than, like, two or three points.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

The Artificial Kid posted:

If my prediction is somehow off in any of these states then for each state I've inexplicably got wrong I'll give 20 Australian dollars to the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre https://asrc.org.au/

And if I've somehow got all of them wrong (the chance of which I estimate at less than 1:10^50) I would like a Nate Radium tag.
Are you proposing a fifty state sweep for Jeb!, Kanye Occidentalis, or :piss:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Nessus posted:

I will stake $5 per state, as well as something far more precious: my honor as a poster.

As you can see I have a somewhat optimistic but not wholly delusional take.
If I calculate correctly, I got Texas, NC and a Maine district wrong. Arizona is also still in flux, as is Georgia, potentially. Lingering dread has left me with concern that the latter two will slip away, but in the end, when you cross 270 electoral votes, you enter a state known as "victory," and the rest, as they say, is icing.

So I have gone with a $30 donation:

I would like to decline a gang tag as I have too many already and because if I'm going to be real, I have had an unhealthy parasocial engagement with politics which has not motivated me to action, merely sought my suffering. However, it was great to be here with you folks.