Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Here's my POTUS map:

Here's my Senate map:

Doing both at $5 per missed state.

Edit: No gangtag, please. I like my current ones just fine. :)

B B fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Nov 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Ague Proof posted:

This is probably going to be the winner.

Eh, I missed ME-2 and probably Georgia, but lmao that a dumbass like me did better than the pollsters and prognosticators. My secret: not paying any attention to polls for the last month, because they're bullshit.

If I could choose my prize, it would be giving Nate Cohn, Nate Silver, and Dave Wasserman swirlies.

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Ague Proof posted:

Maine-2 looks right to me? You gave it to Trump and he got it.

lmao misread my own map; as i said, i am a dumbass

B B
Dec 1, 2005

B B posted:

Here's my POTUS map:

Here's my Senate map:

Doing both at $5 per missed state.

Edit: No gangtag, please. I like my current ones just fine. :)

Looks like I missed GA for POTUS; we're also not going to know GA Senate results until January (but I'd still bet my prediction is correct there). Donating more than I owe to cover it either way:

No new gangtags, please.

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Nth Doctor posted:

E: Holy poo poo, B B only missed GA! Nate Gold Winner coming through!

Yeah, I honestly didn't see Georgia going blue this time; I didn't even think it would be as close as it ended up.

Did pretty well overall, though, mostly by following my gut.