Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Sure, I'm in for 5 bucks per wrong state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

dc not reporting any results is a bold prediction, but in keeping with the spirit of 2020 will probably be the actual outcome

Aw poo poo I missed it. Well, at least RAINN is guaranteed 5 bux from me.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

TL posted:

Sure, I'm in for 5 bucks per wrong state.

Looks like I got three wrong, but what the hell, RAINN can have 50 bux from me.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

TL posted:

Looks like I got three wrong, but what the hell, RAINN can have 50 bux from me.

Ah, forgot to choose, I'd like the "Only Trust Your Fists" tag