Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

faxlore

a blue star tattoo for you!

the more text you put the longer it runs for and the more complicated it is, just not too much pls because it will take a long time to generate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

can you draw a dragon

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

faxlore

biosterous posted:

can you draw a dragon

nope but you can have this!!!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

in AD 2101
War was beginning
What happen
someone set up us the bomb
We get signal
What
Main screen turn on
It's you
How are you gentlemen. All your base are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction
What you say
You have no chance to survive make your time.
Captain...
Take off every zig. You know what you doing. Move zig. For great justice

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Jinh

Sir Fluffington Cadwey Augustin III

thanks so much cda <3

faxlore

Doctor Dogballs posted:

in AD 2101
War was beginning
What happen
someone set up us the bomb
We get signal
What
Main screen turn on
It's you
How are you gentlemen. All your base are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction
What you say
You have no chance to survive make your time.
Captain...
Take off every zig. You know what you doing. Move zig. For great justice

here u go!

pecan

where do the crusts from the uncrustables go? don’t try to tell me they bake circular bread that never had crusts I understand the basics of physics and the laws of char and browning somewhere out there there is a bazillion hoops of crust but yet no ones ever seen one not a single fish or seal or turtle has been caught and photographed endlessly with a bleached white loaf looped over its nose I’ve been to the fashion show in Paris and no beautiful thin woman wears bread rings or bread bracelets or bread anklets no they wear gaudy things like gems and precious ores processed into obscurity the greatest trick the devil ever pulled wasn’t hiding the near endless remnants of uncrustables somewhere on earth, no, it was his destroying of the childlike wonder to go on a periolous adventure with a taking animal sidekick and find them that used to lie in each and every one of us

faxlore

Jinh posted:

Sir Fluffington Cadwey Augustin III

biosterous

faxlore posted:

nope but you can have this!!!

it's a complete success!

gallery of sigs

he/him

pecan

biosterous posted:

it's a complete success!

:hmmyes:

faxlore

pecan posted:

where do the crusts from the uncrustables go? don’t try to tell me they bake circular bread that never had crusts I understand the basics of physics and the laws of char and browning somewhere out there there is a bazillion hoops of crust but yet no ones ever seen one not a single fish or seal or turtle has been caught and photographed endlessly with a bleached white loaf looped over its nose I’ve been to the fashion show in Paris and no beautiful thin woman wears bread rings or bread bracelets or bread anklets no they wear gaudy things like gems and precious ores processed into obscurity the greatest trick the devil ever pulled wasn’t hiding the near endless remnants of uncrustables somewhere on earth, no, it was his destroying of the childlike wonder to go on a periolous adventure with a taking animal sidekick and find them that used to lie in each and every one of us

enjoy this took a little bit of time!!!

pecan

faxlore posted:

enjoy this took a little bit of time!!!

i love it, it will provide justice where years of lost carbs wil lnot

Macnult

with a pen to paper i end up with a drawing

with a post to this thread i end up with my imagination when listening to a few autechre tracks

Khanstant

Ass-penny

Do the colors change ever? It's a very BYOB pallette but I'm looking to switch it up.

SIDS Vicious

i never seen a guy like that before all gangly and he had weird green hair but it didnt look like it had been dyed that green it just looked like somehow he had grown green hair and it was just supposed to be like that. his lanky arms and legs being all long and wobbly like spaghetti really messed with my head it was like a guy made out of squiggle vision come to life with this bizarre naturally green hair and not to mention the smell oh my god the smell was indescribable

faxlore

Macnult posted:

with a pen to paper i end up with a drawing

with a post to this thread i end up with my imagination when listening to a few autechre tracks

welcome to version 2.0!!!!!!

update: letters now have more direct influence on the size of the rectangles

faxlore

Khanstant posted:

enjoy my numerical friend

faxlore

rear end-penny posted:

Do the colors change ever? It's a very BYOB pallette but I'm looking to switch it up.

abunch of extra colors, just for you

faxlore

Sid Vicious posted:

i never seen a guy like that before all gangly and he had weird green hair but it didnt look like it had been dyed that green it just looked like somehow he had grown green hair and it was just supposed to be like that. his lanky arms and legs being all long and wobbly like spaghetti really messed with my head it was like a guy made out of squiggle vision come to life with this bizarre naturally green hair and not to mention the smell oh my god the smell was indescribable

here you are!!!

SIDS Vicious

New phone background

faxlore

Sid Vicious posted:

New phone background

welcome to version 3.0!!!
featuring gradients

biosterous

Esau Wood sawed wood. Esau Wood would saw wood. All the wood Esau Wood saw, Esau Wood would saw. In other words, all the wood Esau saw to saw, Esau sought to saw. Oh, the wood Wood would saw! And, oh the wood-saw with which Wood would saw wood! But one day, Wood's wood-saw would saw no wood, and thus the wood Wood sawed was not the wood Wood would saw if Wood's wood-saw would saw wood. Now, Wood would saw wood with a wood-saw that would saw wood, so Esau sought a saw that would saw wood. One day, Esau saw a saw saw wood as no other wood-saw Wood saw would saw wood. In fact, of all the wood-saws Wood ever saw saw wood, Wood never saw a wood-saw that would saw wood as the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood would saw wood, and I never saw a wood-saw that would saw as the wood-saw Wood saw would saw until I saw Esau Wood saw wood with the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood. Now Wood saws wood with the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood.

gallery of sigs

he/him

faxlore

biosterous posted:

Esau Wood sawed wood. Esau Wood would saw wood. All the wood Esau Wood saw, Esau Wood would saw. In other words, all the wood Esau saw to saw, Esau sought to saw. Oh, the wood Wood would saw! And, oh the wood-saw with which Wood would saw wood! But one day, Wood's wood-saw would saw no wood, and thus the wood Wood sawed was not the wood Wood would saw if Wood's wood-saw would saw wood. Now, Wood would saw wood with a wood-saw that would saw wood, so Esau sought a saw that would saw wood. One day, Esau saw a saw saw wood as no other wood-saw Wood saw would saw wood. In fact, of all the wood-saws Wood ever saw saw wood, Wood never saw a wood-saw that would saw wood as the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood would saw wood, and I never saw a wood-saw that would saw as the wood-saw Wood saw would saw until I saw Esau Wood saw wood with the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood. Now Wood saws wood with the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood.

yeah this one came out cool!!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Chewbecca posted:

I just can't wait to be king (custom lyrics)

I'm gonna make an awesome thread
So posting pals beware
If you've never tasted Vegemite
Then I hope you are prepared

I'm gonna post a thread reply
I hope you will enjoy
I'm using gimp and vocaroo
I'm working on my lols

While thus far my life was uninspiring
Hell I just can't wait to log iiiinnn

Everyone saying, "nice post"
Everyone saying, "cool thread"
Everyone saying, "great av"
Everyone saying, "sweet sig"

Chatting with my pals all day
Bee y oh bee is where I'll stay

I think it's time to read a post
From ButtTheShitmanFart
Beeyob is known as very chill
Cos our posting's from the heart
If this is where SomethingAwful's headed
Count me in
Into beeyob, into discord
Beeyob posting's for the win

Well thus far my life was uninspiring
Hell I just can't wait to log iiiinnnn

Everybody post threads
Everybody post replies
Everywhere you look I'm
Receiving all the fiiives
Just post!
Let every BYOBer go for broke and post
Let's do it for jeffrey and post the most
We're definitely SA's finest forum

Hell, I just can't wait to log in

pick like, a bit of this if it's too long

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

City of Glompton

maybe this is too long? :ohdear:

deep dish peat moss posted:

I was just reading a book about the Iraq war
and peace of mind that the same people who couldn't understand
I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns
please feel free to contact me with an questions or concerns
i need to get in contact with the hydraulic hoses
so i told you we had to leave the guy was on a boat

And I was very impressed with the boats torture

Hey man
I don't think that I have a great way of the year
I haven't shopping at Amazon.com and click the button
to get a little more I will not tell me how much
i can get a free shopping
to get a chance to look at the end

I love you so much fun and I have to be a good day
to be a good time
to get a new one
to get the most part of my favorite part of the day
of the best way to get a chance to win the game
is at least a little more than a few days ago
and a good time with you on your phone
is a good time with you and your own
music is a good time with you and your own (business in China)

I am a beautiful person.
See the world , but it sucks.
and it loving poo poo my thumb
a long day at the same thing
I am not a good idea. I will be in the future.
gently caress you, but I really enjoyed the time.
The only thing is that it would take to make a difference.

I love you so much fun and addicting
Maybe another time to go home and sleep
all day long and hard to get the best of luck
I have a great way of the best of the year
and the other hand is the only thing that would have to go back

I have a great way of life and death in my head
I'm sorry to hear about your business,
but I don't think there's any way you could have been the best
The comments for your help. (I have border them and the other day.)
The first week and then the following file
and then the following file
and then the following file

I have a great day (I have a great day)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

also this is a super cool thread ty

faxlore

Chewbecca posted:

pick like, a bit of this if it's too long

i will use the whole thing and there is nothing you can do to stop me

Lotron

Still clownin'
this is wonderful can you post the git

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth
r

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

faxlore posted:

welcome to version 2.0!!!!!!

update: letters now have more direct influence on the size of the rectangles

i love the digital art you make dude this stuff is awesome

SIDS Vicious

when im slow on the draw
and i need something to chaw
i hanker for a hunka cheese
when my ten gallon hat
is five gallons flat
i got something planned which is
little cheese sandwiches

biosterous

faxlore posted:

yeah this one came out cool!!

this is beautiful thank you!

gallery of sigs

he/him

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

faxlore posted:

i will use the whole thing and there is nothing you can do to stop me

:swoon:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

alnilam

The gradients are some next level poo poo

ty manifisto

faxlore

City of Glompton posted:

maybe this is too long? :ohdear:

i think it's the longest one that's been ran yet! here you are

faxlore

Lotron posted:

this is wonderful can you post the git

Sure!
https://gist.github.com/faxlore/a67ddcb44c6d5d01728b71e132875f9a
It's a basic noise walker I found on the old processing forums looking up how it's noise function worked that I've modified. I don't have all the versions up until now but this is the one I made the last few posts with.

oh, and here's your post!

City of Glompton

faxlore posted:

i think it's the longest one that's been ran yet! here you are

thank you it's lovely

faxlore

short, minimal, simple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i love posting, i love byob, and i love each and every person reading this. unless they're a cop or something in which case i just wish they could learn to act right. the world is a beautiful place and there is so much love in it if you just look. i miss my cat. she was a really good friend. a lady with a basket of kittens asked if i wanted to hold one and disappeared, and she went everywhere with me for the next decade. the cat not the lady. one night she didn't come back (the cat not the lady) and i like to think it's cause she (the cat not the lady) found a nice family with kids to play with and lives with them now instead. i really miss her but it just doesn't feel right to go out cat shopping or w/e. if i met another cat i would love it too and take good care of it. i wish bush hadn't dropped the towers. i think way too much about how rich people get rich because of that. the realization that life feeds on life seems to push people to one extreme or another. if you understand what "wealth" is and where it comes from you can either embrace that and get yours or reject it and feel guilty about all the people who don't have things so that you do. i think that's why a lot of people are so unhappy these days, no outlet or real purpose beyond consumption that they are isolated from the consequences of. never get the chance to come to terms with the fact that they just killed a fish or whatever and that's why they're alive, just trade money for something wrapped in plastic and know they won't be able to keep doing that if they don't show up at work anymore. kinda have to go with the flow even if they don't like where it's headed. no agency, no choice, no control. ah poo poo, pull up, where's the chill? it's pretty cool when people create things just to have created them. it's the literal direct opposite of consumption and it's what it's all about. being able to open up a website and every day see the creations of actual human beings with no message or agenda beyond caring about each other and having fun is absolutely amazing and i am so grateful i found that. sure some people are still in it for attention or validation or whatever but if they need that kind of healing i'm glad they can find it here. byob is pure and good and a light in the dark. if anyone read this far i'm gonna use the chance to ask you to please delete your facebook etc, imo unmediated human interaction is what will save us from the system we've built and byob is a great source of that and i love you and want you to be happy. aaaaaand post

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant