Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
is a girl buying your gamer guy bath water. because youre her kind of man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle

A kind little mouse!

oh but seriously I posted:

[To the tune of "Don't Speak"] Post Feet

:yeah:

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Heather Papps posted:

i have had it up to here with gwen stafani of no doubt, amy lee of evanescence, and avril lavigne of avril lavigne hounding me.

i mean its your fault for being that sk8ter boi. did you ever try not being so sk8ter?

snergle

A kind little mouse!
im trying to think of a good joke from that song where gwen wishes she had a mistake because she thinks someone would be a good dad but i cant someone else better at jokes make one ty

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Barco Fiesta posted:

a procession of six harajuku girls carries the gamer guy bathwater to gwen stefani in a tiny gilded palanquin in an elaborate shinto-influenced ceremony where she eventually sips it out of a tiny cup

she very clearly says in the song that she bathes in your bath water shes not some gross pervert out here drinking bath water. she instead is recycling your water. but only your water because youre her kind of man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle

A kind little mouse!

but the cup says

oh but seriously I posted:

[To the tune of "Don't Speak"] Post Feet