Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i hope u enjoyed your stay at the ... Grace Bay Club at the... Turks & Caicos Islands ? ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atriptothebeach
Oct 27, 2020

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Taintrunner posted:

the “leftists” for Biden who “invested” all their social capital believing they were gonna “push him left”

Ding ding ding

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
not to mention all the Bidenbros and KHIVE freaks screaming about FUD (fear, uncertainly, doubt) as Biden announces his cabinet of veteran developers who can’t finish a game but they sure can crank out a lot of $2500 austerity packages

be sure to buy an Idris during the next midterm ship sale! (the Idris still does not function as advertised. refer a friend and maybe next election you’ll get what you paid for!)

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

What are you doing on Epstein island?

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Every time I see the word "mimosa" I think it's "samosa" and am repeatedly disappointed that it is not.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

ajkalan posted:

Every time I see the word "mimosa" I think it's "samosa" and am repeatedly disappointed that it is not.

one time on a cross-country bus ride (this was a BAD idea 0/5 would not do again) at one of the stops i stayed on the bus but there was a person outside the bus selling samosas through the window and i bought a couple and it was very good. thats my favorite samosa story

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I used to take a bus from Seattle to Eugene to see my girlfriend and holy poo poo I can't imagine making that bus ride 30x longer

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

showbiz_liz posted:

Loving that 2%

The proud "Hillary Clinton is a demon and yes I am voting for her" bigrade

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

I used to take a bus from Seattle to Eugene to see my girlfriend and holy poo poo I can't imagine making that bus ride 30x longer

I took a two day each way Greyhound trip around 2005 when I was broke as gently caress and needed to get to South Carolina for something and the guy who sat next to me between St. Louis and Atlanta on the way out was a Russian immigrant that spoke almost no English but did want me to listen to his Bootleg CD of Russian rap groups for like ten hours and 10/10 would do again.

No one that bitches about planes being like Greyhounds of the sky have actually been on a greyhound though.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
the last time I did that trip I sat next to a girl who was probably 16 (I was 20) and a Juggalo named Crow-Go kept hitting on her and when I told him to gently caress off he asked if I was her boyfriend and I said Yeah.

I imagine she felt super bad the entire bus ride and nothing was gonna make it okay, but I like to think I kept her from being assaulted.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

eSports Chaebol posted:

one time on a cross-country bus ride (this was a BAD idea 0/5 would not do again) at one of the stops i stayed on the bus but there was a person outside the bus selling samosas through the window and i bought a couple and it was very good. thats my favorite samosa story

I once took a bus ride up from Los Angeles to San Jose in the dead of night, worse seat on the bus (middle seat in the very back), directly next to a couple that made out for all of six hours and the bathroom

what a horrible time to be hung over

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Trump.

atriptothebeach
Oct 27, 2020

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

:guillotine: