Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

welcome to hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breadnsucc
Jun 1, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
i elect climate change, nationalism and global catastrophe because there is literally no other option on the ballot

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

silly squizzle, its three needles now

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

twoday has issued a correction as of 01:56 on Nov 3, 2020

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

I'm ready to drink heavily.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

when tuerm gets another term ur gonna need so much extra paper and ink lol

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Ah the first 24 hours of election day are almost here

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

drat, joe's clocks are looking really bad these days

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Acelerion posted:

Ah the first 24 hours of election day are almost here

First polls close at 6 p.m Eastern. We're 22 hours away.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trump will win, lol. great work

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

no swing state tag

:smuggo:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle posted:

no swing state tag

:smuggo:

that was to taintrunner btw

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

squizzle quit talking to yourself

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer
which needle is in the op?

crack

ping

or due to a 6-3 supreme court decision needle 3 is now called remember joes sunglasses

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.

TrixRabbi posted:

I'm ready to drink heavily.

i quit drinking recently and for some reason i was wondering why i had a sudden urge to drink very, very heavily when normally i just don't feel like that anymore

then i remembered what day it was and i remembered where i was and who i'm with and all of the failures in my life

then i remembered i quit drinking

i have a bottle of wine, but i was gonna braise something in that...grape juice...

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Pissssssssssssss

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

2DCAT posted:

Pissssssssssssss

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

For me, EVERY day is erection day

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

one of the prime examples that a 4 player couch co-op game barely needs to work for it to be fun

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

crepeface posted:

one of the prime examples that a 4 player couch co-op game barely needs to work for it to be fun

its a world of darkness tabletop roleplaying game op

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I already voted but, uh, nothing matters anymore I think

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Squizzle posted:

its a world of darkness tabletop roleplaying game op

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Very well

I will prepare the post.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Raine posted:

stolen valor

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

2DCAT posted:

Pissssssssssssss

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

Wow! President Kanye!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

Wow! President Kanye!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

There's gonna be some poll places shot up tomorrow I bet. This country is fuckin horrid.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

It was the end, for whatever remains to me of life on the surface of this earth, of every vestige of mental peace and confidence in the integrity of Nature and of the human mind. Nothing that I could have imagined—nothing, even, that I could have gathered had I credited c-spams crazy tale in the most literal way would be in any way comparable to the daemoniac, blasphemous reality that I saw or believe I saw. I have tried to hint what it was in order to postpone the horror of writing it down baldly. Can it be possible that this planet has actually spawned such things; that human eyes have truly seen, as objective flesh, what man has hitherto known only in febrile phantasy and tenuous legend?

And yet I saw them in a limitless stream flopping, hopping, croaking, bleating surging inhumanly through the spectral moonlight in a grotesque, malignant saraband of fantastic nightmare. And some of them had many flags of that nameless red and blue. . . and some were strangely fat . . . and one, who led the way, was clad in a ghoulishly leaned black suit and red tie, and had a blonde comb over on the shapeless thing that answered for a head. . . .

I think their predominant colour was a red, though they had wet faces. They were mostly shiny and slippery, but the ripples of their folds were moving. Their forms vaguely suggested the anthropoid, while their heads were the heads of chuds, with prodigious bulging eyes that never closed. At the sides of their necks were palpitating chins, and their tiny hands were clenching. They hopped irregularly, sometimes on two legs and sometimes on rascals. I was somehow glad that they had no more than four limbs. Their croaking, baying voices, clearly used for articulate speech, held all the dark shades of expression which their staring faces lacked.

But for all of their monstrousness they were not unfamiliar to me. I knew too well what they must be—for was not the memory of that day on the escalator still fresh? They were the blasphemous magas of the nameless design—living and horrible—Their number was past guessing. It seemed to me that there were limitless swarms of them—and certainly my momentary glimpse could have shewn only the least fraction. In another instant everything was blotted out by a merciful fit of crack! ping!; the first I had ever had.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thump! posted:

There's gonna be some poll places shot up tomorrow I bet. This country is fuckin horrid.

eh they’ll be too busy voting for their strong daddy toomp

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Hello darkness my old friend

Old Story
Jun 2, 2006

Oven Wrangler
trump!

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?
Can't wait. Very excited. Definitely not weeping uncontrollably.

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

welcome to the end of the beginning