Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Bad call imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

You can just admit you got away with one, no need to go all Seahawks fan base on us

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Yeah it’s pretty clearly not an interception but it was called one so it is what it is. Can’t take it back

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Cavauro posted:

to me it looks like the ball doesn't even hit his hands, and just flies over everyone in the frame and they fall down from being dizzy trying to follow the path of the moon ball. pass interference or uncatchable?

safety, actually. should've resulted in a tie.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

well Marcus Peters just gets INTs so if that's him it's an INT. sound reasoning by the refs

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

BrownThunder posted:

You can just admit you got away with one, no need to go all Seahawks fan base on us

You're lucky i swore to not say anything bad about Pennsylvania for a year :argh:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

what is a catch

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Alaois posted:

what is a catch

a miserable pile of secrets

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Mystic Stylez posted:

well Marcus Peters just gets INTs so if that's him it's an INT. sound reasoning by the refs

this. sorry to see people hate on the galaxy brained refs.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Mystic Stylez posted:

:hmmyes:

really queer Christmas posted:

a miserable pile of secrets

:hmmyes:

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

Alaois posted:

what is a catch

I bake bread in my dishwasher Jim

Rooster Brooster fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Nov 10, 2020

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The rules even say that fending off a defender is a move consistent with the game. That is a textbook interception. Dude catches the ball, gets two feet down, and takes multiple steps while fighting off defenders who strip him of the ball. It's a pick/fumble.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

drat I thought it would clang off his hands into the defenders hands

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

Alaois posted:

what is a catch

A catch is a fictional social construct. It doesn't really exist, don't trust anybody who tells you otherwise!

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

wrong thread

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

BrownThunder posted:

Son of battleground that saved our rear end...

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

the r*avens loving own

i hope they keep stealing games like the democrats steal elections

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Let's take a walk down memory lane

https://twitter.com/NBCSBoston/status/1325959678057205762

https://twitter.com/thetoddhaley/status/1325994619268640768

https://twitter.com/LeviThompson93/status/1325998968476753920

lol shots fired all around

obligatory:

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

"the" player

also that picture of Woody looks more like Matt Cassel than the actual video of Matt Cassel did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3947437