Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

seiferguy posted:

Seattle's defense performed well against the 49ers despite giving up a couple garbage time TDs to Nick Mullens (and yes, I realize the WRs they were going up against were pretty much practice squad members). That was with them missing their starting CB1, FS, and one of their DES. This upcoming week they get Jamal Adams back, Carlos Dunlap should clear COVID protocol, and Rasheem Green comes off IR (who somehow led the team in sacks last year). Snacks is on the practice squad, but given how long he's been there getting conditioning, I have doubts he'll provide much impact if / when arrives.

I'm not going to say the defense will be GOOD, but... manageable enough to hopefully put the ball in Russ' hands enough to score some TDs.

The gap from where Seattle is to like, high teens is not huge and they're going into the easiest stretch of the schedule soon. By the end of the year I think they'll end up somewhere from 18-21 in scoring defense, which is not where they want to be I'm sure but good enough to make some noise in the playoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
It's a small thing but I would really like it if they'd stop saying 'false positive' and start saying 'presumed positive' and use 'confirmed positive' for repeat positive tests.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Bob Socko posted:

Deaths come in threes.

Alex Trebek
Tom Brady
?????

Connery

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Diva Cupcake posted:

I bet there are tens of Tua + Bill Mitchell fans very excited for this development.

I thought Bill Mitchell died