Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
DiNucci, we hardly knew ye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I don't know what the big deal is, we've already proven that you can't spread covid playing football

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I also like to laugh at my employer for employing me. I loving suck at my job how have they not fired me yet? clown show

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

CharlestheHammer posted:

So wait he’s in isolation for being in contact but none of the players he was just in contact with need to

I don't know what the timeline is for tracing but you're usually only contagious a couple days after being infected

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
why didn't they fix the lights before they started the photo shoot?

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Android Apocalypse posted:

What is it with Stafford repeatedly getting false positives? I'm concerned his 3rd positive test will show he has something else, like Super COVID-19 or a mutant Hepatitis C.

stafford really has covid but the lions just go yeah stafford's playing fix that error

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

it is if you have russ on your fantasy team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
peters is moving back and to the left. back and to the left.