Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Its Rinaldo posted:

They just switched from doing that on the Oline to all of the D

I'm actually shocked that with all of the CBs moving around, there has been no talk of Seattle trying for something. I mean, there aren't many picks left to give, but Griffin is only doing average and Dunbar is playing pretty bad, then there is Tre Flowers...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Manoueverable posted:

The Hawks have the least cap space out of all the teams in the league right now iirc so I don't think it's for a lack of trying.

*Looks at the Saints* But but but

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Guys, I don't think any of those sites have express written consent.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Worst doctor and best uniform in the NFL.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

BrownThunder posted:

You can just admit you got away with one, no need to go all Seahawks fan base on us

Son of battleground that saved our rear end...