Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Seattle’s defense is scary bad though.

Seattle's defense performed well against the 49ers despite giving up a couple garbage time TDs to Nick Mullens (and yes, I realize the WRs they were going up against were pretty much practice squad members). That was with them missing their starting CB1, FS, and one of their DES. This upcoming week they get Jamal Adams back, Carlos Dunlap should clear COVID protocol, and Rasheem Green comes off IR (who somehow led the team in sacks last year). Snacks is on the practice squad, but given how long he's been there getting conditioning, I have doubts he'll provide much impact if / when arrives.

I'm not going to say the defense will be GOOD, but... manageable enough to hopefully put the ball in Russ' hands enough to score some TDs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

SKULL.GIF posted:

Who the gently caress decided on this map? Why would I want to watch the Steelers blow out a team running their 6th string quarterback instead of two competitive teams jockeying for a playoff spot?

You have to remember that Cowboys fans are the Yankee fans of the NFL. They're loving everywhere outside of Dallas, so this is clearly catering to them, even if the Cowboys are complete rear end right now.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
The Pac-12 just straight up canceled the game between UW and Cal because of one positive COVID test on the Bears. I can't believe the NCAA is taking these precautions way more seriously than the NFL.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

MJeff posted:

Cardinals fans, who is the most cool person on your team politically?

It was only a couple of weeks ago Nuk flipped off that Trump caravan while driving.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1325456626413936641

Huh didn't see that coming!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

SKULL.GIF posted:

You... didn't?

I'd assumed Carroll had a job with the Hawks for as long as he wanted, given the Super Bowls and the general amount of winning.

Its more the timing, literally announced before game time.