Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

A) Mental Health America
B) I'm a regular poster in the Toonami thread
C) Besides anime and manga, I'm big into JRPGs. I've also read two Haruki Murakami novels and greatly enjoyed them, get a load of big brain over here
D) My hobby is doing bizarre and awful screenshot Let's Play experiments with a heavy emphasis on writing.
E) This is cheating because it's kind of Japan related I guess but I'm a huge dork for voice actors, particularly dub voice actors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

starbucks hermit posted:

A. The Internet Archive
B. just the touhou thread
C. Anime, and Video Games
D. I do stuff related to computers for a living and for fun. I've also been playing the violin for about a year. Other than that, not much.
E. I have dunning kruger syndrome and I'm juggling various hobbies like baking, cooking, photography, hiking, and camping. I'm willing to try other stuff too.

For my challenge, Umurangi Generation is on sale on Steam for $12 atm, and you mentioned photography as well as games, so play a bit of that and post some choice shots. If for whatever reason that doesn't work just say so.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oops, I read Schoolgirl but never posted about it!

I liked it, but I'm probably gonna need to reread it later. It kind of washed over me due to the unique writing style. It was deeply personal and I found the main character's self-conscious self-loathing relatable in a messed-up way.