Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
A. my charity is NAMI https://www.nami.org/Home
B. its been a hot minute but i post over in the touhou thread sometimes, and ive been a lil active in the toxx thread
C. besides "Anime and Manga", which is the pretty typical answer, i like jrpgs, shmups, and classic japanese literature. thank you.
D. ill limit myself to skills i can do for others, which would be streaming. im pretty casual about it, but if youd like, i could stream a game just for you. my restrictions being that its not crazy expensive, its not too demanding (my computer isnt great), and that you actually watch me.
E. i like reading stuff thats not the stuff mentioned above. same with games. i like hardcore electronic music and subgenres.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Smoking Crow posted:

i donated to you. now you will be challenges

i challenge you, to play free to play/10 bux to buy fighting classic killer instinct on the microsoft store (it's better on ms store don't question it)

on it

Arist posted:

A) Mental Health America
B) I'm a regular poster in the Toonami thread
C) Besides anime and manga, I'm big into JRPGs. I've also read two Haruki Murakami novels and greatly enjoyed them, get a load of big brain over here
D) My hobby is doing bizarre and awful screenshot Let's Play experiments with a heavy emphasis on writing.
E) This is cheating because it's kind of Japan related I guess but I'm a huge dork for voice actors, particularly dub voice actors.

my challenge: read Schoolgirl by Osamu Dazai. its short (100 not super long pages) and since you mentioned you have read some book books, id like you to read this one. dazai struggled with mental health issues his whole life and wrote about them extensively. since we both picked a mental health charity it seems appropriate.

heres an amazon link. naturally for such an old book, if $8.50 is too much for you youll be able to find it free in the usual places. :ninja:

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
https://twitch.tv/yukkuritime

its time for some killer instinct