Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Update List:
- 1st Round
- Intermission: City Hall comms leaked!
- 2nd Round
- 3rd Round
- Intermission: even more comms leaked!
- 4th Round
- Intermission: a weird interference
- 5th Round
- Comms from City Hall leaked, again
- 6th Round
- 7th Round
- Final Score

Railroad Ink is a 2018 roll and write (think Yahtzee, but good) game published by Horrible Guild. Each player is a city planner charged with the design of the best possible infrastructure route (roads and railroads) for their own city - and if you are thinking "wow this sounds boring", then get ready to be amazed at how a concept so drab can be made charming with a few simple rules and some nice art. If you want a quick description and rules explanation, here's British funnymen Shut Up & Sit Down's review of the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC6PVAmP7Bg

• The game is played over 7 Rounds.
  • At the beginning of each Round, a common pool of 4 Route Dice is rolled, presenting the players with a combinations of symbols from this list:

• Each player has to draw all four symbols on their board, filling up a grid that looks like this:

• Every Route drawn has to be connected by at least 1 side to either one of the Exits (orange arrows along the borders) or to a pre-existing Route.
  • You can freely rotate and/or reverse the pattern you see on the die.
  • You can't draw a Route in a way that directly connects Railways with Roads unless you are using a Station (black square that connects a Railway and a Road, IE: the last 2 die faces in the list above).
  • Each player also has a list of Special Routes that can be used once per round. Each Special Route can only be used once per game and only up to 3 of these can be used during the entire game:

• Each player must mark the spaces where they have drawn Routes this Round by writing the number of the current Round in the small white box inside the space:

• After the 7th Round, the game ends and the scores are tallied.
Scoring Points
  1. The main way to score points is Connecting Exits (orange arrows). You check how many Exits are connected by the same network of Routes (including Railways and Roads connected by a Station) and you gain points based on this table (if you have multiple networks, they all score points individually):

2. The Longest Road (longest unbroken streak of adjacent spaces with Road Routes, not counting branches - marked in blue in the example below) is worth 1 point/space. Spaces with a Station do not interrupt the streak.
  3. The Longest Railroad (longest unbroken streak of adjacent spaces with Railroad Routes, not counting branches - marked in blue in the example below) is worth 1 point/space. Spaces with a Station do not interrupt the streak.
  4. Each space occupied in the Central Square (orange square in the example below) is worth 1 point.
  5. Each end of a Route that does not connect with any other Route or the outer edge of the board counts as an Error (marked with an "x" inside a circle in the example below). Each Error is worht 1 negative point.

• I'll give players 1 week to sign up. Each player has to write a post in the thread with the name of their awesome/terrible Town.
  • If you don't have PMs, please send me an email at gloomhavenlp@gmail.com from your preferred contact. The email should contain your SA username.
  • After the signup window has expired, I'll send each player a PM/email with a blank sheet image (you'll be able to pick the color of your preference at this time).
  • Each Round, I'll publish the roll results in the thread. Each Round will last 1 week to let everyone participate at their pace.
  • During this time, every player will have to update their sheet (using any tool they prefer, from Photoshop to Paint) and send it back to me, marking down the new routes (don't forget to mark the Round number as well!). If you are using one of the Special Routes, please cross it out from the top of sheet.
  • If you prefer, there is a Tabletop Simulator mod that you can use for this, and it seems legit, but I'd rather not commit any :files: crimes so I'm not going to link to it. If you own the game, you could also just draw on a real gamesheet and take a picture of it. The sky is the limit.
  • Every time I publish the next Round of dice rolls, I'll also post everyone's in progress effort in the thread.
  • At the End of the seventh Round, we'll count the points and crown the winner of the 1st SA Railroad Ink Tournament! If there is a tie, the thread will vote on the winner for the best looking Town.
  • The winner, on top of the bragging rights, will receive not one but two forum upgrades of their choice. Or, if they prefer, I'll donate :20bux: to a charity of their choice.
  • Feel free to ask if you have any doubts on the rules (in the thread or in private); you can also consult the full rules here

- Are we using any expansion dice? No. We are using the base game "white" dice only.
- What if I'm late to the party? If you are late for the signup you can still take part in the game if you manage to do so before the first Round results are published, since nothing has been revealed yet. After that, you'll be unable to participate.
- What if I'm late with a Round update? Same as above: you can still send me your updated sheet up to the point when the latest Round results are published.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Jan 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Reserved for future use.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Hells yeah, ground-flooring this.

Put me in as the civic engineer behind Smokeydrinkyhookersville.

Xiahou Dun fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Nov 3, 2020

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

I will proudly build Nowhere's infrastructure, one week at a time.

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
:rolldice:
Crap.
I'm absolutely down for this. The premise makes it sound like Carcassonne and I love me some Carcassonne.

Everyone will know New Mathsville, but nobody will understand it.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Ooh, I like this game. Welcome to the Dimension of Doors.

Pea
Nov 25, 2005
Friendly neighbourhood vegetable
This seems like some good fun. Sign me up as mayor of Linesham-upon-Plastic

EDIT: Sent an e-mail, as I don't have DMs. :v:

Pea fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Nov 4, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Want to test your mettle before the Tournament?
If the answer is yes, you are in luck! Shut Up & Sit Down has ran a few "play along" videos during the course of the lockdown, and one of them is for this very game. Just have a look at what the dice rolls are, pause the video if you want, and write down your selection. At the end of the video, you'll even see if you are better at this than Matt and Tom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YkjU-yV2N0

What resources can I use to play along?
Aside from the already mentioned TTS mod - which is being used in the video, making me think this is some kind of author/publisher sanctioned mod - you can:
  • Print these B&W sheets, if you want to write things down with your bare hands.
  • Save a copy of one of these digital boards, then use your graphic editor of choice:
What's up with the funky blue dice?
The play along video uses the expansion rules (and dice) for Lakes. These are the extra rules (alternatively, there is a full rules explanation at the start of the video):

Blastinus posted:

I'm absolutely down for this. The premise makes it sound like Carcassonne and I love me some Carcassonne.
The tile placing mechanic is quite similar - although of course everyone is building up their own map in this case. Like most roll&write game, Railroad Ink has no direct player interaction, which in turn allows us to run this asynchronous LP with any number of people. Speaking of!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We've talked about Lake dice in the previous post; the other expansion in the Deep Blue set is Rivers.

Full cover for the Deep Blue edition.
  • As with the Lakes expansion, the Rivers one plays over 6 turn instead of 7.
  • You roll the 2 River dice on top of the regular four ones. You are not forced to draw any of the River dice, if you don't want to.
  • You don't have to connect Rivers to an existing one, but each "open" river end count as an Error at the end of the game.
  • You can't connect Rivers to exits. You can't connect Rivers to Roads or Railroads unless you use a Bridge (special face on the River dice).
  • At the end of the game, you choose one of your Rivers. You score 1 Point for every space of its lenght. If both ends of that River touch the outer edge of the map, you score 3 extra points.
  • Full rules for the expansion:

:siren::siren::siren:
We could play with this expansion, even if I said we were going to play with the base game. Please vote itt if you think we should be using it! If the majority votes yet, I'll edit the OP to reflect this :)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Nov 5, 2020

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
I'm signing up as councilor of Steelicity. I'll put a vote towards no expansion.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
I'm down for this, but I vote for no expansion, at least on the first go around.

In the meantime, I'll be drawing up blueprints for Otisburg

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

The expansion is some totally cool beans, but this is try your food before you put on the hot sauce territory.. I'd emphatically vote for the expansion later, but not now.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008
I hope we get some posts explaining why towns are building where they build whether out of character strategy posts, or in-character RPing. Either will of course affect any potential tie-breaker vote I give.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

whitehelm posted:

I hope we get some posts explaining why towns are building where they build whether out of character strategy posts, or in-character RPing. Either will of course affect any potential tie-breaker vote I give.
*Nods wisely in agreement*

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
The wise people of Sporkia have elected me to deal with their transportation woes and I can not help but accept!

...those fools have made a terrible mistake.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

The city of Las Llamas recently had all of its roads and railroads destroyed in an improbable series of wacky accidents, and now it’s time to rebuild.

megane fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Nov 6, 2020

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

Otisburg is going to be an little bitty place that is going be located directly on some waterfront property in the near future. As long as a certain underwear-on-the-outside wearing individual doesn't interfere. Mr Luthor generously is allowing me to try and stretch my meager intellect and try a little urban planning. I better not disappoint him. Again.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

The city planners list is growing! While we wait for the signup phase to be completed, let's talk about the other set. Railroad Ink has had a Pokčmon-style release, with 2 editions hitting the markets at the same time: Deep Blue, that we have already examined; and Blazing Red. The two editions are cross compatible, being almost identical for large part of the content; the main difference is the art and the Expansion Dice included with each edition. If the Blue edition has River and Lakes dice, the Red one has Volcanoes and Meteors.

Today we're having a look at the Meteors expansion dice.

Cover art for the Blazing Red box.

Meteors create Craters where they land, destroying any existing Route they impact, but allowing the player to harvest minerals and score points by connecting Routes to them.
  • The game duration is reduced to 6 Rounds.
  • You have to roll the expansion dice and draw a new Crater each round.
  • To determine the point of impact, you combine the two expansion dice: one dice shows distance (in spaces from the previous Crater) and the other direction.
  • Meteors bounce against the map border. Also, if a new Meteor would land on an existing Crater, it moves forward to the next free space in line.
  • You can mark one of your three Special Routes usage/game to ignore a single Meteor hit.
  • You can draw on top of a Crater, erasing it, but at the end of the game you get 2 points for each Route with an open connection to a Crater - and of course they don't count as Errors.
  • Full rules for the expansion:

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
I also vote for no expansion, at least for the first game.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Let's keep talking about the game while we wait for the signup period to be up :)

Remember when we said that the game has no direct interaction between players? This has been changed earlier this year, when Horrible Guild has kickstarted a new version of the game called Railroad Ink - Challenge. Well, in keeping with tradition, TWO new versions: Lush Green and Shining Yellow. As with the previous set, the main difference between the boxes is the art and the Expansion dice included. I have backed the Green edition (although I've just realized I like the Yellow version better, now that it's too late) and it should arrive in a month or so!

Box cover for the new sets.

Both editions of Railroad Ink Challenge add a few new things compared to the Blue and Red editions:
  • As mentioned before, this edition introduces player interaction in the way of Goal Cards. At the start of the game, a shared pool of Goals is drawn - certain are generic (IE: draw at least 5 Routes in the central square) while others have to do with the new Expansions. The players who achieve them faster get greater rewards, so you’ll have to keep an eye on what your opponents are doing and try to complete the Goals before they do.
  • Both Challenge sets include new white dice, with more possible Routes compared to the Blue and Red sets.
  • Certain spaces on the board now include small icons representing Structures: Factories allow you to duplicate a die, Villages give bonus points if they are close to a station, Universities unlock extra Special Routes.

• And of course each edition comes with its own Expansion dice: the Green set has Forests and Trails dice, while the Yellow one has Deserts and Canyons dice.

In the Forests expansion you'll try to build the largest orthogonally adjacent forest possible. In the Trails expansion, you'll draw trails in the corner of the Routes next to the main Roads and Railroads, trying to connect them to Stations.

In the Deserts expansion, you'll try to make your cacti survive the heat of the sun by having oasis next to them. In the Canyons expansion (not depicted) you'll draw canyons along the edges of the spaces, instead of inside of them; and you'll score points based on how many edges your canyon touches.

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
Crap.
I think I'm going to echo other folks in the thread and say that if you want to do expansions, it'd be best to start with game two for that. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm going to be going into this system blind, so the less complication, the better.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Also, I know I'm super annoying about this, but color-blind people exist. To me these color-coded things might as well be random or magic.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Xiahou Dun posted:

Also, I know I'm super annoying about this, but color-blind people exist. To me these color-coded things might as well be random or magic.

Ah it's ok, there are no color coded items in the base set :) All the dice are black on white and there are no mini details inside spaces in the central square.

Of course if you are still having issues with the colors I can alter them to something more easily readable though!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

As a reminder:

Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the tournament!!

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

That Italian Guy posted:

Ah it's ok, there are no color coded items in the base set :) All the dice are black on white and there are no mini details inside spaces in the central square.

Of course if you are still having issues with the colors I can alter them to something more easily readable though!

O yeah I can see the base set fine. (I own it, although, spoiler, I suck at this game and am going to get folded like laundry.)

The later sets though, I can't even parse. As someone who loves board games it's incredibly frustrating that lots of designers can't be bothered to add some shapes or something and just leave things color-coded.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

gently caress it, I'm in.

Pompadia desperately needs some trains.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

gently caress this, I'm in.

The small Italian town of Beltreno will join in this tournament to show all you mouthbreathers how to make trains run on time :smug:

Narrator voice: Beltreno would not manage to make the trains run on time.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Final Reminder that today is the last day to sign up for the game!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Warm up your engines! Then cool them off, cause we aren't really driving anywhere - there are no Roads OR Railroads. YET.

Welcome to the 1st SA Railroad Ink Tournament! We have contenders from all over the internet, ready to recreate that M6 planning story from Good Omens plan the best possible infrastructure for their lovely towns. In a few minutes, each player will receive a PM/E-mail to officially start their planning career. Each player is free to use whatever medium they prefer to fill up their board (TTS mod, MS Paint, pictures from a real Railroad Ink set, etc) as long as the Routes and the Round number can be easily recognised. So without further ado, let's roll some dice! (right click > show controls > unmute if you want to hear the lovely sound of digital dice)

https://i.imgur.com/Znm9Bxn.mp4

As a reminder:
  • Every dice MUST be used.
  • Every Route drawn has to be connected by at least 1 side to either one of the Exits (orange arrows along the borders) or to a pre-existing Route.
  • You can freely rotate and/or reverse the pattern you see on the dice.
  • You can't draw a Route in a way that directly connects Railways with Roads unless you are using a Station (black square that connects a Railway and a Road).
  • Up to 3 Special Routes (on top of the gaming board) can be used during the game - only 1 per round, each one can only be used once per game. If you use one, don't forget to mark it off the board!
  • Don't forget to mark the Round Number in the small white box in the corner of the spaces you are drawing Routes into!

City Planners, you have a week to return a filled in game sheet to me! Remember that you can still sign up for the game up until the 1st Round results have been published!

Even if you don't want to participate in the tournament, you are more than welcome to play along! Feel free to use these boards:

EDIT: SporkChan you are unable to receive PMs at the moment! Maybe your inbox is full? Please let me know when I can try again (or send an email to gloomhavenlp@gmail.com if you prefer to be contacted via email) :)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Nov 11, 2020

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

Two questions.

For this first round, does every die have to connect to one of the exits, or can I say take the straight road (1st die) connect it to an exit, and then place the 90 degree road (2nd die) to the first one?

Second, with the special dice, do you use one of them in addition to the four dice that are rolled each round (placing 5 tiles for that round), or do you use a special die in place of one of the normal ones?

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Spare a thought for a beleaguered town planner in the small Italian town of Beltreno.

It began when a con artist waltzed in town trying to convince an investment into a monorail scheme. The inhabitants being smarter than those of Springfield, USA [citation Needed], the con man was run out of town.
The inhabitants NOT being smarter than those of Springfield, USA, they then decided the general idea of expanding the town's transportation network, but with proper Italian roads and trains, was a good one.

Considering that words like "synergies", "visibility", or "holistic" were involved, it is my deep suspicion that the "con man" was in fact a distraction, and a successful one at that.

I don't even want to know how we're getting the funding here. A couple people must have called in some favors from their in-laws working at the region. I hope.

Enter me, the town's employee that somehow ended up failing upwards into the Road and Railroad Planner position; I'm fairly sure it's because I was too slow in calling "not me".

How hard can it be, really? (don't answer that please)
And now I've got to herd all the committees and subcommittees and subsubcommittes so I know what we can build. Frankly, the outputs are quite indistinguishable from random dice throws.

Then I've got to take that crap and try to fit it into a semi-coherent plan on how to improve Beltreno's connection with the rest of our neighbors. And I must immediately implement everything that comes out, because as always funds work on "use it or lose it" criteria.

Then some idiot decided to throw a gauntlet around the loving world. That one is on me. I'd ask what the gently caress I was thinking, but I was drunk so I know the answer, I wasn't. So if when this poo poo blows up it'll be in my face. Admittedly it was always going to blow in my face but it'd have been a local idiocy, not a globalized one.

Oh, here comes the new town motto, from the motto subsubsubcommitte. Hopefully it will be a decent one. Oh, who am I kidding.

"Meglio un autobus oggi che un treno domani"

gently caress it's even worse than I feared.
Screw this, I'm not sober enough for this poo poo.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

CzarChasm posted:

Two questions.

For this first round, does every die have to connect to one of the exits, or can I say take the straight road (1st die) connect it to an exit, and then place the 90 degree road (2nd die) to the first one?

Second, with the special dice, do you use one of them in addition to the four dice that are rolled each round (placing 5 tiles for that round), or do you use a special die in place of one of the normal ones?

I can answer that. Your first example is fine; once you've drawn a road or rail, you can immediately draw another die connected to it.

If you use a special route, it's in addition to the four regular dice (so 5 total).

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
Crap.
New Mathsville, a town unconcerned with ending up in the right place, just so long as you know how you get there. Hence the town's motto: Always Show Your Work.

So, you ask, how DID we get here? Well, when your father's the mayor, trying desperately to find a career for his shiftless son, the world is effectively your oyster, an oyster that's 7x7, or 49 square miles. Not a big town, but that's soon to change

For centuries, our quaint little community has subsisted on dirt paths and hiking trails, but my father's been in contact with our neighboring city, That Italian Guyville, and has received some interesting news about a newfangled concept called "infrastructure," involving trains and motorcars. At no charge to us, the big city is airdropping in sections of this so-called infrastructure, and it's up to our City Planning Division to show them where to place it. A real opportunity for us to come up in the world, but there's a problem: we don't have a "City Planning Division".

My father, seeing an opportunity for me to advance my career, has guided me into an office, with a grid of our fair town in front of me, and has politely, but firmly, informed me that my task for the foreseeable future is to fill that in, to the best of my ability. The entire town's future is riding on this, no pressure, see you in seven weeks.

Well, as they say here in New Mathsville, it's time for me to show my work, or die trying. How hard could it be?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

CzarChasm posted:

Two questions.

Narsham has beaten me to it, but to confirm:
  1. You can always (including during the 1st Round) connect Routes to either an Exit or another Route, even if you've just placed it.
  2. The Special Routes are in addition to the 4 shown on the dice Routes (so you'll place 5 Routes instead of 4 in the Rounds you chose to play a Special Route in).

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Nov 11, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Brief update

City Hall has received more than half the submissions already, and no one has chosen the same Route configuration so far! Also, I've just realized Railroad Ink is available at Tabletopia with a free account, so I guess that's another way you could complete the challenge! Only negative note is that, afaik, there is no way to mark down the Round number in there, so you would still need to take a screenshot of your board and then write the numbers down with Paint/Photoshop/other.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

A reminder from City Hall
This is a reminder that, depending on your timezone, Monday may be the last day to submit your drawings to City Hall!
Best Regards,
Carl the Temp.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

City hall comms leaked!
Almost all the submissions have reached City Hall already! However, it looks like our IT infrastructure is as in need of improvements as its physical one - today, this highly classified E-mail was leaked on the internet by certain nefarious individuals:

City Hall posted:

Hello and welcome to $city_name!

As our new City Planner, you are the lucky recipient of this veritable treasure trove of junk digital assets from City Hall!
  • Not just one, but two different official bluprint sheets for you to create the best infrastructure ever:

• You don't like the color scheme? Then neither do we! Feel free to alter it however your creative spirit compels you. Or, if you don't know how, just contact City Hall with the specifications you require, and we will provide new blueprint sheets in the color of your preference (1).
  • At City Hall, we believe our city planners should be free to express themselves in whichever way they prefer (2)! You can use a graphic editor of your choice, a Tabletop Simulator mod (3)(4) or even the newfangled Photography system if you happen to own a copy the official Railroad Ink business tool. Whatever you choose please make sure the Routes can be easily identified and don't forget to mark down the Round number in the appropriate small empty box inside the space.
  • Please remember to include the Town Motto in your first reply (5).
  • These are the official Routes provided by City Hall for the 1st week of public works:

• Remember that you can freely rotate and/or reverse them as you see fit (6).
  • Also remember the Special Routes that have been graciously made available to us by REDACTED (7)(8).
  • You have 1 week to return a compiled work in progress city plan to City Hall.
  • You can always contact City Hall if you have queries! (9)

Here at City Hall we have full trust in your competence and we are looking forward to see your masterpiece (10).

(1) The color of your preference may be subjected to extensive taxation.
(2) City plans submitted through Interpretative dance are NO LONGER accepted.
(3) A Tabletop Simulator key is not included in this digital asset package.
(4) Please refer to City Hall memo #114/19 regarding unapproved usages of the Steam ludic platform during business hours.
(5) If this Town doesn't have a motto, instead: congratulations, you just passed the 1st test.
(6) Euclidean geometry only.
(7) A reminder that you are contractually obliged NOT to enquire about the origin of said routes.
(8) Also, a reminder that you are contractually obliged not to listen to anything Carl has to say.
(9) Response time may vary based on your title and qualifications.
(10) See point #8.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We have had some...exceedingly interesting submissions so far!

The last remaining player has asked for an extension until tomorrow (Tuesday) lunchtime EST, so we will have our first Round update then :)

Pea
Nov 25, 2005
Friendly neighbourhood vegetable

That Italian Guy posted:

We have had some...exceedingly interesting submissions so far!

The last remaining player has asked for an extension until tomorrow (Tuesday) lunchtime EST, so we will have our first Round update then :)
Typical! As with any government project, they immediately go over budget and miss the deadline. :bahgawd: I must say I didn't expect such excellent roleplay in an LP of a roll & write game. :five:

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

ENCLOSURE (1)
This Enclosure has been removed.

ENCLOSURE (2)

Project RRI #001-J posted:

Nowhere - Sighence

Motto REDACTED

New Mathsville - Blastinus

Always Show Your Work!

Dimension of Doors - Phelddagrif

Motto REDACTED

Linesham-upon-Plastic - Pea

THE LINE MUST BE DRAWN HERE!

Steelicity - Eeepies

Steelicity - the city of steel cars and trains!

Otisburg - CzarChasm

Motto REDACTED

Sporkia - SporkChan

Sporkia, where we provide the right tool for ALL MANY Most some jobs!

Las Llamas - megane

Life is better with llamas™!

Pompadia - The General

Motto REDACTED

Beltreno - Omobono

Meglio un autobus oggi che un treno domani

ENCLOSURE (3)
This Enclosure has been removed.

ENCLOSURE (4)

Project RRI #12-JL posted:

https://i.imgur.com/p0TbfkL.mp4

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Nov 19, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
I gave harsh glares at my subordinates. "Does no one here know what I want? What I need!? Your plans are all rubbish!" The subordinates look among each other, not knowing what their eccentric mayor would want. One of them, the new intern, stammered a reply "Sir, I have one last plan here, but I was afraid of showing it". I took a look at his plans, and a small smile went over my face.

"Great plan! Your submission is accepted!" As the rest look among each other in confusion, wondering what they missed that the intern found, I finally gave my reason.

All that matters is the center.