Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

The city of Las Llamas recently had all of its roads and railroads destroyed in an improbable series of wacky accidents, and now it’s time to rebuild.

megane fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Nov 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megane
Jun 20, 2008

A recent poll of Las Llamas residents shows an impressive 80% support for the town council's recent transportation initiatives among residents named 'Madison.'

megane
Jun 20, 2008

The T-shaped-railroad lobby has grown far too powerful.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Time to change our city motto to "Yes, We Built It This Way On Purpose™"

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Oops! All Corners

megane
Jun 20, 2008

That Italian Guy posted:

Also, this is the official judge for the Tournament. As you can see, everything is being handled with the highest degree of professionality:

That's a face the people can believe in. :patriot:

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Excellent game! Thanks for running / playing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megane
Jun 20, 2008

I feel like I made a bunch of critical mistakes with railroads in the center and got stuck having to use pieces inefficiently to glue stuff together. I was hoping to connect up both of the exits in the top right, but I waited too long and got stuck without the pieces I'd need.

megane fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Jan 4, 2021