Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

I will proudly build Nowhere's infrastructure, one week at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Omobono posted:

More rolls funding like the last one please.

[sarcasm]Unrelatedly[/sarcasm], Mr. Carl, the package with my gran's cookies and cakes is in the mail.

No kidding, Carl, you've outdone yourself this time. If ever you need a recommendation so that you can eventually be Purchasing Assistant Carl instead, you let me know.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

A City Hall employee, off the record, is cited as having said "lol get bent".

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

The tabletop simulator version has some doozies for expansions too. :cthulhu:

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

That Italian Guy posted:

I'm still missing 3 submissions and I guess they'll arrive in the new year :)

Yeah one of them is me sorry, I'll submit tonight. My tts save got corrupted so I have to do weird MSPaint cutting to make it work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Yeah, this was pretty good fun. Those last two turns were where I fumbled, as I got straight railed by the lack of straight rails at the end.