Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

ughhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

I would like to officially register my hatred for the Democratic Party will all my heart.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Mind_Taker posted:

I would like to officially register my hatred for the Democratic Party will all my heart.

Democrat Party*

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
hell of a party, what do you call it?

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda

HMS Beagle posted:

I sincerely hate the democratic party

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Peanut President posted:

hell of a party, what do you call it?

The lost and the damned.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Every time someone bumps this thread it reminds me that I hate the democrat party with al

l my heart, and then I have to bump the thread.

It's a vicious cycle.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
imagine joe biden getting on stage for a biden rally

because he's old as hell his handlers have placed a plug up his rear end to keep him briefly continent so they don't have to change his diaper in mid-speech

little do they know that when he takes the stage, the vibrations of the sound system rocket through his rear end and electrify his prostate, turning him into a quivering mess and making him shoot ropes of cum over the horrified crowd

then, to make things even worse, the plug vibrates its way out of his rear end and the poo poo volcano comes alive, spraying the entire venue with liquid feces as the audience, previously hyped to see biden talk about how much like real life the west wing is, runs out screaming covered in poo poo and cum

it would be the greatest thing ever to happen to american democracy

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Marx Was A Lib posted:

Every time someone bumps this thread it reminds me that I hate the democrat party with al

It's a vicious cycle.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Difficult at this point to not hate them more than the republicans. At least they don't bullshit you about how lovely they're going to be

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

They manipulated the primary process to push through anybody but Bernie, specifically to stop universal healthcare (among other things) from happening, and then turned around and made Biden's campaign and many congressional races about how they were fighting to "save people's healthcare"

Hickenlooper ran ads here nonstop about "protecting your healthcare", after making GBS threads on UHC in his debates against Romanoff in their primary

gently caress the Democratic Party

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
bump

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Marx Was A Lib posted:

It's a vicious cycle.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

if I write a script that just continuously posts to this thread how long do you think it will be before I get permabanned.

because that's the only way I can ethically participate in this thread

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

mashing the reply button like a laboratory cocaine rat

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout
The Democrats are a mess. The Democrats are a waste

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/hEnereyG/status/1326645913331200000

wow, who could have foreseen this

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Gonna make an Uber exec secretary of labor lmao

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
kinda hard to muster up hatred for a group of people so pathetic, but sure they suck

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

The Muppets On PCP posted:

kinda hard to muster up hatred for a group of people so pathetic, but sure they suck

why don’t you get the H#CK out of my thread then

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bump

sig by Heather Papps

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReY4yVkoDc4

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The Muppets On PCP posted:

Not really, they hold some measure of power and choose not to help or even actively hinder the lower classes.
what I'm saying is get me a baseball bat and show me the way.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

now

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I hate the Democratic Party more than I hate the Republican party because the first-past-the-post system forces me to vote for them.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

bump

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

im bumping this thread because i sincerely hate the democratic party with al

l my heart

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

if bernie didn't foresee this he is a stupid loving dumbass

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

dead gay comedy forums posted:

if bernie didn't foresee this he is a stupid loving dumbass
he didn't see it coming op

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I'm with al, I fuckin HATE the democrats lol they're loving screwed because they have no self awareness and are going to collapse as a party within the next 3 years or so tops

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1326993403268259840?s=20

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

science has shown us time and again that young people produce more concentrated adrenochrome when their brains are full of hope

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

man if only we could find a candidate young people would come out in droves for and work hard to support

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DrSunshine posted:

I hate the Democratic Party more than I hate the Republican party because the first-past-the-post system forces me to vote for them.

You voted for a warmongering rapist that is packing his cabinet with right wing lunatics and pledges to do nothing but brutal austerity in the middle of a pandemic.

You can post whatever good thoughts you want, but your actions reveal that you believe men who rape women should be rewarded with money and power to murder innocent people of color abroad.

absolutely disgusting.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

You voted for a warmongering rapist that is packing his cabinet with right wing lunatics and pledges to do nothing but brutal austerity in the middle of a pandemic.

You can post whatever good thoughts you want, but your actions reveal that you believe men who rape women should be rewarded with money and power to murder innocent people of color abroad.

absolutely disgusting.
how do you keep this energy going?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

"I know I had power for 8 years, but that's really the kids' job."

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Wolfy posted:

how do you keep this energy going?

At this point I assume he's got a bot going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

StashAugustine posted:

At this point I assume he's got a bot going

if taintrunner is a bot, then so am i.

so aren't we all.