Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
yep that's a bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

may allah strike down the democrats

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

spacemang_spliff posted:

yep that's a bump

who put my username in the title before i even posted in this thread lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

who put my username in the title before i even posted in this thread lol

it's been there a while hasn't it? lol

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Once upon a moonlit night in the small town of Willowbrook, a quiet and charming place nestled deep in the heart of the forest, lived a woman named Emily. Emily was an adventurous and curious soul, always seeking to learn new things. Her latest fascination was with knot-tying. She believed that learning to tie different knots was not only practical but also a beautiful art form.

One crisp evening, as the full moon bathed Willowbrook in its silvery light, Emily decided to venture into the woods to practice her knot-tying skills. Little did she know that this particular night would change her life forever.

As she wandered deeper into the forest, she noticed an eerie yet enchanting howling sound that seemed to draw her closer. Emily's heart pounded with both fear and intrigue. The howling led her to a clearing where a magnificent wolf-like creature stood. Its fur glistened in the moonlight, and its eyes radiated intelligence and kindness. It was no ordinary wolf; it was Joe Biden, a gentle and wise werewolf.

Joe approached Emily, his movements graceful and his eyes filled with a mixture of curiosity and warmth. "Hello, my dear," he said in a voice that was surprisingly human. "I couldn't help but notice your interest in knots. It's a useful skill, and I happen to know a thing or two about them."

Emily was momentarily taken aback by the talking werewolf but quickly composed herself. "You know about knots? Can you teach me?" she asked, her curiosity overpowering her initial fear.

Joe smiled, revealing his sharp yet friendly teeth. "Of course, I can. But before we begin, there's something you should know about me. I'm not just any wolf; I'm a werewolf, and I have a secret to share with you."

Emily's eyes widened with astonishment as Joe began to transform under the moon's gentle gaze, his body elongating and reshaping until he stood before her in his human form. His kind eyes were now more human than wolf, and he extended his hand toward her.

"I hope you're not frightened, Emily," Joe said. "I understand if you need time to process this, but I assure you, I am not a threat."

Emily took Joe's hand, her heart racing not from fear, but from the overwhelming sense of wonder and excitement. "I'm not frightened," she whispered, her eyes fixed on Joe's.

Over the following nights, Joe and Emily spent their evenings together in the forest, exploring the art of knot-tying and the secrets of Joe's werewolf nature. Emily was a fast learner, and Joe was a patient teacher, guiding her through the intricacies of different knots, from the simple square knot to the more complex bowline and figure-eight knot.

As the weeks passed, Emily and Joe's bond deepened. They shared stories, dreams, and whispered secrets under the watchful eye of the moon. Emily learned that Joe's transformation was a gift, not a curse, and it allowed him to appreciate the beauty of the natural world in a way that no one else could. She also realized that their love was a rare and beautiful connection, transcending the boundaries of the ordinary.

One night, as the full moon illuminated the forest, Joe knelt down before Emily and held out a knotted rope. "Emily, with this knot, I want to bind our hearts together, just as we have bound these ropes together countless times."

Tears of joy glistened in Emily's eyes as she accepted the knotted rope. "I do," she whispered, her heart brimming with love.

And so, under the watchful gaze of the moon, Joe and Emily's love story became a legend in Willowbrook—a tale of a woman who learned to tie knots from a gentle werewolf and, in the process, discovered a love that transcended the ordinary, forever binding their hearts together in a knot that could never be undone.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
:dogstare:

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Bump for every single page of the Israel/Palestine thread.

gently caress Biden, gently caress the democrats, and gently caress Israel.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Genocidin' Biden

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Demon Rat party

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

smug jeebus posted:

Genocidin' Biden

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

bump

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

genocide joe

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"The other 'team' did [the bombing of a hospital]".

gently caress you, Joe.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
bump

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

dta dti

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

HallelujahLee posted:

genocide joe

Yeah I didn't think I could hate Biden more but he keeps being a giant piece of poo poo

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

smug jeebus posted:

Genocidin' Biden

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
Biden no: Healthcare, education, housing.

Biden yes: Genocide, war, capitalism.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

HallelujahLee posted:

may allah strike down the democrats

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Kreeblah posted:

You repeat yourself

Rand Paul
Aug 2, 2009

Bump.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
bump

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Genocide enablers

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Kreeblah posted:

Biden no: Healthcare, education, housing.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Bump for never supporting this genocide supporter and his party ever again.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Rand Paul
Aug 2, 2009

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Horror_Business
Jan 6, 2007

I'll put a knife right in you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Bump for never supporting this genocide supporter and his party ever.