Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

there it is Mike, just like you called it. eyes fixed on the hole, shaking his butt for the signal

wait a second Tom this isn’t any normal signal. is he?.. he must be-

goodness Mike i cannot believe my eyes but they are channeling! to those tuned in, we have never seen anything like this before

truly a spectacle for the putting world today. this is history, folks. in the past we’ve seen summoning, conjuring, auras, chakras...

even Mike’s grandmother

true, Tom! and what a ferocious spirit she is! half of this course is still doomed for eternity thanks to her

what a pistol that woman

forrrr sure

so what’s he channeling here Mike?

hard to say, looks like a portal?

you mean out of bounds?

well, Tom, not exactly. cosmic putts have been banned since the wormhole tragedy of the year 20E7VFG

ah yes, the supernova of love

something like that. however, there is a loophole with other dimensions. we can’t be certain what’s happening on the other side — there could be an entirely separate putting competition going on, therefore not going out of bounds. but hey, if the ball ends up back here in one piece then i say play on

makes sense. maybe it’s the dimension where you’re the good looking one

eaaaasy there, Tom. my grandmother might hear you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU