Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the people who reported bumped threads should be harshly punished

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thread for the mods to apologize for overreaction probes

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

also i thought that ait was disallowed from spamming the word bump over and over again, rather than posting it one time

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i liket to use bookmarks but i also like to look at cspam for new or bumped threads, and also in particular to sort by new

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

[threateningly] im going to shape the culture of the forums

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

its very easy to pick out old threads from new ones, simply by sorting cspam by new. this can be accomplished by clicking the "Title (Pages)" button.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

also if being unable to distinguish old and new threads is a source of distress... not good. reconsider your relationship with the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i think it is healthy to recognize that stepping down is a perfectly acceptable thing to do and im glad that you have avoided the fate of having an insane flameout. godspeed majorian and semper post. also good luck with the new baby :)