Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.
Tulsi Gabbard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sum
Nov 15, 2010

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lets hope youre right

Tucker isn't wealthy or telegenic enough to successfully run whatever outsider Strasserite campaign I think you're imagining. At any rate any genuine attempt to reorient the political economy of the US away from neoliberal capitalism would get stomped through the core of the Earth by the deep state (the real one)

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

it’ll be trump

even if he’s so old all he can do is smirk and barely wave while he gets wheeled around like the pope, he can still win

trump will become an idea more than anything

the rise of trump, like he’s Star Wars or Batman or something lmao

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Pete Buttigieg

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
it's absolutely gonna be trump

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Josh Hawley/Nikki Haley

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Some YouTube freak is going to appear and become insanely popular in the next 2 years, and will point people towards the worst possible outcomes for the 22' midterms and this is how q-level insanity makes its big push. This person is ridiculously charismatic and sharp, and the GOP sets him up against a bunch of chumps and losers and he smokes them all in the debates and legitimizes the message. VP choice is an anime hologram.

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011

Tom Gorman posted:

Some YouTube freak is going to appear and become insanely popular in the next 2 years, and will point people towards the worst possible outcomes for the 22' midterms and this is how q-level insanity makes its big push. This person is ridiculously charismatic and sharp, and the GOP sets him up against a bunch of chumps and losers and he smokes them all in the debates and legitimizes the message. VP choice is an anime hologram.

i think this is the plot of ender's game

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Aglet56 posted:

i think this is the plot of ender's game

a 17 year old becomes God Emperor of Earth solely through the power of posting on the internet

its pretty lol but granted this scenario has become more realistic since the book was published

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

That maga kid who faced off against the old fellow with the drum, or that nazi kid in the wheelchair.

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Alex Jones.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

satan

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
me

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

i am harry posted:

That maga kid who faced off against the old fellow with the drum, or that nazi kid in the wheelchair.

nah, I live in wheelchair kid’s district, and I’ll tell you what will happen to him: he’s not rich and represents bum gently caress nowhere so he gets put on “beg for money on the telephone” duty and either quits or gets primaried next time he’s up for election. he’s never done any work in his life so I’m banking on him washing out and living on his fat retirement/speech fees at local colleges

he thinks he’s gonna be the conservative AOC but the GOP does not need or want an AOC, nor can they fundamentally support one

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
robocop

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
It's gonna be trump again

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

the guy who hosted dirty jobs op

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
somebody you’ve never heard of as of right now

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Joe Rogan

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

hologram hitler

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

DoubleDonut posted:

wheelchair kid

that's looks like some sort of slow moving tragedy

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

FacebookEmpathyMom posted:

Honestly I think Ben Sasse will try but he’ll fail really hard and people will start calling him Ben’s rear end

Ben Sasse would be great a republican candidate if it was 2000 again but hes to much of a dweeb to make it in the post trump era

im hoping for either Kanye or my pillow guy

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Chosen among many different Q pretenders.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

david andahl

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lowtax

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Maximo Roboto posted:

Tucker and Coulter are pundits who don't want to jeopardize their sweet gigs + unimpeachable reputations as ivory tower theorists who never have to get their hands dirty in real politics

Tucker got owned so hard by Jon loving Stewart that it felt like he just vanished for a decade. He won't run because he can't handle being in any position where there's direct pushback against him.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

candace owens. dems are defenseless, their brains shatter into a thousand pieces. it will be called the electoral blitzkrieg, followed by an actual blitzkrieg of canada for their natural resources

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's gonna be a woman imo.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

The next GOP nominee needs to be able to reignite the fervor of Trumpism. They've had that dopamine rush and no birthday cake eating putz is going to get that done. They need another strong man, someone even more rapacious and angry and insane.

The next nominee is going to come from law enforcement. It may be someone we've never even heard of yet, a psycho sheriff who becomes the new conservative cause celebre when he decides to deny inmates water for talking back to the guards, or a high-up jackboot in ICE or Border Patrol who starts making the cable news rounds with increasingly deranged rhetoric. These are the competent fascists, and they actually know how the criminal justice system works. And they'll bring about the full synthesis of militia chic, neocon economics and Qanon for the real Blood and Soil campaign.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

alarumklok posted:

candace owens. dems are defenseless, their brains shatter into a thousand pieces. it will be called the electoral blitzkrieg, followed by an actual blitzkrieg of canada for their natural resources

gently caress I can see this

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

TrixRabbi posted:

The next GOP nominee needs to be able to reignite the fervor of Trumpism. They've had that dopamine rush and no birthday cake eating putz is going to get that done. They need another strong man, someone even more rapacious and angry and insane.

The next nominee is going to come from law enforcement. It may be someone we've never even heard of yet, a psycho sheriff who becomes the new conservative cause celebre when he decides to deny inmates water for talking back to the guards, or a high-up jackboot in ICE or Border Patrol who starts making the cable news rounds with increasingly deranged rhetoric. These are the competent fascists, and they actually know how the criminal justice system works. And they'll bring about the full synthesis of militia chic, neocon economics and Qanon for the real Blood and Soil campaign.

oh gently caress, this describes Jeff Roorda to a T. Google him.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
misread title. i stand by it

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Troy Queef posted:

oh gently caress, this describes Jeff Roorda to a T. Google him.

oh god you're right :stonk:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The truth is that if Biden squeaks out a win this month, it’s going to be an midterm supermajority by the GOP in 2022, possibly a constitutional convention, and then finally putting the Democrats out of their misery in 2024. It won’t really matter who specifically heads up the GOP ticket, the fervor will be there to utterly crush it.

Source: the 1000+ seats lost by the Dems under Obama/Biden, and the utterly dismal results in the House and Senate this year in what should have been a massive blue wave, combined with Biden’s intention to do nothing but brutal austerity and commit political suicide

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

wow! President Val Demings

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Carlson/Cotton 2024 is the only thing that will come close to the trumpy fervor and I don’t really think that’s even super likely

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Soup du Jour posted:

Carlson/Cotton 2024 is the only thing that will come close to the trumpy fervor and I don’t really think that’s even super likely

Nah they'll fall in line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Hawley looks likes a smarmy preppy pretty boy and Cotton looks like a scowling dweeby goober, and both lack charisma