Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
gross dessert burrito

Tortilla: fruit rollups stuck together to make a large 12inch roll-up
Protein: honey roasted ham from a generic deli meat pack (wet and stinky)
Filling: mini marshmallows after they have been left out on the counter for two days
Filling 2: a pack of Big Red
Filling 3: nature valley granola bars kept as whole as possible
Salsa (thats spanish for sauce): hot butterscotch sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
the beans in the dessert burrito should be those joke jelly beans that have farts and earwax mixed in

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
HGB is ominously quiet.

aides have said his mood is "very somber" and "that of a man about to krang a mess"

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
smoked oysters (petite)

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

TheAardvark posted:

God drat it e != quote again

You'll get the hang of it, I believe in you.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I’ll be adding fish sauce and anchovy for sure

this only makes sense if there's swedish fish. otherwise it might be weird tasting.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
HGB you are so brave and vigorous, my headache is better after seeing your video.

Next up, barfwrap supreme...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009