Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

5er
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
I was told, as an actual Atlanta resident, I should report here for an appropriate identifying mark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5er
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

CommieGIR posted:

Hail, fellow Atlantean.

I'm so, so sorry. But COVID traffic has been nice, right?

Carteret posted:

As an also Atlanta resident, I highly recommend it.

I guess you could say, we're playing with fire considering where we live...

5er
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

CommieGIR posted:

It has, but I've been WFH since March, so haven't enjoyed it much. Snellville/Lawrenceville traffic is still fuckered.

Oh shiiit what's up neighbor! Yeah sometimes I think 'I should maybe consider going to Aldi,' but then I look at the clock and it's some time between 4pm and 6pm and I say, 'nope, not today I guess'.

Also McNally, if you did the thing, thank you. My southern citizenship feels that much more complete.

5er
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Is daddy dz bbq joint still there, and if so you should go there

Daddy D's is loving fantastic. I haven't been back though, since before the pandemic conditions unfortunately. I hope they're okay though.

5er
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Carteret posted:

Looks like they are still going strong. I've been once or twice back in the long long ago, before WFH.

That's good. I work downtown, go down about once a week since I have a mostly "essential" job, and since April last year I've watched many of my favorite places lose business and gradually close.