Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

ASAPI posted:

So do we meet up in Savanna and finish the job or what?

In fairness Savannah and Atlanta seem to have learned their lessons.

Everywhere in-between and up towards Charleston, on the other hand...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

oh my god

e: also I vote for the second one, or to combine them into "Burnin' Sherman's Atlanta-Style BBQ Bros"

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Unibrow posted:

:hmmyes: The smiling Sherman was easy, but I'm not sure how to stick the landing on incorporating John Lewis. I can always try...

how does it keep getting better

I would add an RIP to the John Lewis slide but otherwise it's perfect

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Put the John Lewis slide right before after "Do it again Uncle Billy" and I think it'll work better. Or even as a brief interruption during the "Burnin' Sherman's" animation.

eh, I think it works better at the end to be honest. Also feels the most sincere that way.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Yeah it's basically perfect as-is.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

As Nero Danced posted:

Just like when they got to Columbia, Sherman's army kept perfecting their art right to the very end.

:hmmyes:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
I for one am excited to add a Sherman to my existing Sherman :gifttank:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
There are roughly five billion Sherman variants and each one is wacky and wonderful in their own way.

One of my personal favorites: the T10 Mine exploder, aka the Sherman monster truck :black101:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Nick Soapdish posted:

What a time to be in weapons development when the government just shipped you $Texas amount of money to build anything that might win the war

A great example of this is the B-32 Dominator. An immensely expensive and groundbreaking aircraft that was designed and built as a backup to the even more expensive and groundbreaking B-29, which by itself was the single most expensive weapons program in all of World War II (Beating out the Manhattan Project by over a billion period dollars).

Arsenal of Democracy indeed.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

windshipper posted:

Sooo..... I just realized something.

I used to have a clip from the comic The Boys of Billy Butcher holding a butcher's blade, and the tag of, "Hitler was a queer" as the caption.

While I'd like to replace the text, I'm down for the anti-nazi aspect of it all. But I also don't wanna lose my new tag... Is there a way for me to do that? Or just include the gang tag in the new av purchase?

Yeah, just copy the url of the gang tag and put it in your title text and you'll be set.