Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unibrow
May 12, 2001

What's the max size on a gang tag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unibrow
May 12, 2001

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Cut it down to a burning treason flag with Sherman and the text and it'd be perfect, but I'll accept whatever the thread decides.

:hmmyes:

Unibrow fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Nov 8, 2020

Unibrow
May 12, 2001

Acebuckeye13 posted:

e: also I vote for the second one, or to combine them into "Burnin' Sherman's Atlanta-Style BBQ Bros"

ded posted:

the second one leaves that flag up for the whole thing, i dont like it

Unibrow
May 12, 2001

I've read the poo poo out of the CE threads in here since their inception. As a perpetual lurker, I figure this can be my way to give something back.

I'm always open to suggestions; I'll keep the file open and check this thread periodically for asks over the weekend, no matter how banal.

For example, there was space, so now we can decide between BBQ BROS vs. BARBECUE BROS.

Unibrow
May 12, 2001

RFC2324 posted:

yeah, the smile is a good option

I'd put in a subliminal frame of John Lewis but you do whatever, your work is great.

:hmmyes: The smiling Sherman was easy, but I'm not sure how to stick the landing on incorporating John Lewis. I can always try...

Unibrow
May 12, 2001

CommieGIR posted:

ADD the sunglasses dropping down onto Uncle Billies face

Good point. Ignore my suggestions.

I drafted up gifs with him at the spots you specified, and I just wasn't feeling it. At the end does seem a bit more sincere, and I gave him a few extra frames.

Unibrow
May 12, 2001

As Nero Danced posted:

I wish we could work Mar-a-Lago Delenda Est in but it doesn't really fit the theme.

v3.5 - 1.43MB

e: oops, I was too late...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unibrow
May 12, 2001

McNally posted:

They're gonna ask me to provide them with the .gif, but frankly I like the idea of idiots getting confused and angry so I'm torn.

I get a little :kstarehair: when I'm browsing on my phone and see the static tag.
I still have the original, so tuning it up is a snap. This one starts at the "Barbecue Bros" frame: