Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Tag me up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Theme song for the thread

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Soylent Pudding posted:

Time to change my username to '); DROP TABLE *;-- and spam the NSA keyword list.

It'd be the funniest poo poo ever if the NSA forgot to sanitize for input.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Does Georgia have a distinct BBQ style a la Texas or the Carolinas? Thinking about doing some BBQ soon and this tag has inspired me.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Nick Soapdish posted:

I don't know about Georgia but if you go west to Alabama you have their garbage "white BBQ"

Edit: Oh man that tag looks :kiss:

Look don't mention that trash and maybe they will stop making it. C'mon now.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Apparently Georgia is just lots of pork shoulder smothered in red sauce. New champion approaching.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Internet Wizard posted:

We talking Memphis style or Kansas style red sauce?

It doesn't say. I asked a friend of mine from GA which sauce they prefer and they sent me a pic of G. Hughes' stuff. Which iirc is kc style (heresy if you ask me). I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that Georgia needs another invasion from the north to fix this issue.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

This is the third best thing to happen to me on the forums, thank you McNally!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Loving the tag, loving people who don't understand context constantly owning themselves.