Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

just dropping by to say again that John fetterman is a genocide supporting piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

that's his head OP

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DaysBefore posted:

Lol do people still use this term

very dan savage voice] damnit use the towel you're getting santorum all over my sheetz

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DaysBefore posted:

Lol this dumb ogre bitch. Also lol that he's hyping that apparently Ukraine is already sending cripples to the front as if it's a good thing

once they run out of people with broken bodies to send they'll start picking people with broke brains like fetterman

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

yellowcar posted:

it would have been funny

Oz would have genuinely sucked but at least he has a shred of charisma which Fetterman clearly does not

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mawarannahr posted:

he wouldn't have a stroke or get depressed. probably wouldn't be quite as horny as fetoman for Israel.

yea at the very least Oz wouldn't have stood on his roof wearing an Israeli flag as a cape pretending to be a superhero for Zionism. Fetterman is so loving lame lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

RBC posted:

im beginning to think theres something wrong with that guys brain

parts of it literally died when the blood flow was cut off

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

I'm grateful to Bernie Sanders for giving my money to Joe Biden, who is doing a genocide

I called the campaign to tell them to refund me rather than giving it to the DNC and they did it anyways. Congrats to Bernie on convincing me that giving even a penny to a political campaign is dumb as gently caress and never to be repeated.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

oh wow no way I wonder what that's all about

"promise you'll never dance around on your roof wearing an Israeli flag like a cape while taunting people who are angry about genocide again"
"no"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Uncle Wemus posted:

What freedoms were we defending in Vietnam

the freedom of European people to exploit others

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

wow looks like fetterman is still dumb as gently caress

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

papersack posted:

He's a truly sick gently caress. Doc Oz should have won.

the narcissistic Oprah Republican might in fact have been less lovely somehow

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

dude hitched himself to Israels wagon to win his election just in time for them to pull their mask off. loving loser lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Wassbix posted:

Have we found out whats wrong with his brain yet?

parts of it literally died

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

Gigantic loving bait and switch. Honestly, it's one for the ages. Laughing at my memory of that goon fund embezzlement guy who was all in on him. Just grift from top to bottom, all the way down. lol

plinkeh

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Some Guy TT posted:

i should drink some tequila whats a good mixer for it

tequila is garbage no matter what its mixed with or how expensive it is

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Honky Mao posted:

Fetterman is pretty famously like the opposite of an anti-racist

I still wonder what tattoo he decided to cover up on his arm lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

papersack posted:

Fetterman probably had another stroke after today's events

God willing

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

fetterman is aggressively stupid lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

GalacticAcid posted:

c-spam goons rode this guy’s dick so hard because he is a fat slob who wears jean shorts after years of denigrating “identity politics”

Jean shorts that fit would be a step up lol

Weka posted:

I'm excited about Abdul-Malik al-Houthi. What now, liberal?

he's not a politician, he's a leader

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gross

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

just when you think this retard couldn't possibly be any more retarded, he tweets some new retardedness

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the ogre wants to ban things he personally doesn't like. what a wonderful progressive dude

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

John Fetterman IS a lab grown meatball, and he should ban himself

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

dude went to the hospital for "depression" and then wore a turtleneck for weeks. I'm thinking the fatass snapped his noose but not before 25% of his brain cells had already died, give or take

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

why Mr fetterman your turtleneck is so stylish. did your wife buy it for you?