Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I want this Extremely Large Man to be president of the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

antifa supersoldier john fetterman

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
hello future readers of the President Fetterman 2028 thread

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
drat guess we really can't have nice things

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
why does john fetterman, as the largest senate candidate, not simply eat the others?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Fettlife

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
why does john fetterman, the largest candidate, not simply eat the other candidates?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
John Fetterman spells it fraccing

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
it is very funny that some significant proportion of american voters will be like "oh i don't like his policies and I dislike him as a person but I'd better vote for the guy whose brain works better so that he can very cogently vote for all the things i hate" as if politics was a debate club instead of a numbers game

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
tbf to Fetterman "I do support fracking. I support fracking and I do support fracking" is probably about the same answer you would get from asking that question to your average voter

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

christmas boots posted:

Jesus is that what the back of his neck looks like

Don't laugh at that, necks only do that when they are very distressed!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
*Jeff Winger voice* I'll make it up to you! I'll find a fetter man!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
idk, not knowing anything about that speech or what the large politician was trying to say i feel like it might be worth seeing the clip in context rather than in an 8-second video tweeted by a member of Ted Cruz's staff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Weka posted:

He knew what he said immediately but it seems like it was exactly the sort of gaffe it appears to be at first glance.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/john-fetterman-fumbles-abortion-comments-at-rally-i-run-on-roe-v-wade-i-celebrate-the-demise-of-roe-v-wade/

once you know he's trying to say "Oz celebrates" and not "I celebrate" it sounds to me like that's actually what he's saying even in the short clip, he's just kinda slurring his words because of the stroke :shrug: