Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ground floor for my future big and strong prez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's gonna loving own when he's prez

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lawman 0 posted:

president absolute unit

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

wawa is trash now and hasn't been any good for years

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

sheetz chicken tenders are good as heck

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

my big strong future senator

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the dream is dead before it even began

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

kenney is a horrifically bad mayor and i think he'd potentially lose a senate/gov election

dude has done fuckall for the city, let police attack blm protestors, took too long to cave in getting the rizzo statue down (and afaik they were just gonna relocate it), and to my awareness is basically just owned by the mob unions

never mind how horrific the school system is and it feels like they've barely tried to do a loving thing at all

in short, gently caress him

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it isn't exclusive to him either. most of the philly politicians are dogshit and despite being a cool place the city is completely hosed if and when covid and the dying economy kill off most of the businesses for good

makes me really sad

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

somehow still not as bad as kenney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao