Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Kinda wanna live in a church basement tbh it could be kind of cool, I could pretend my life is an AA meeting in limbo or something other than the current perpetual cycle of addiction I'm used to.

Plus it would be a cool place to do drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

mawarannahr posted:

yes, Jess actually finished her MBA whereas Fetterman did not.

The alligator likes to eat the bigger number though

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I use a ketchup bottle for pics of my dilz

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

i say swears online posted:

fetterman said people that want to abolish the electoral college are the exact same as jan 6 people who wanted to overturn the election

legit made me angry with that answer lol

alex khalil is a loving moron, everything she says is wrong

the constitution should never be changed PLEASE ignore the parts about how to change it!!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
:master:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Did anyone say John Farterman yet

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Platystemon posted:

America was literally founded on the righteousness of cheating the tax collector.

The Whiskey Rebellion was in Pennsylvania, seems fitting

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Flyyyyy Eagles fly....

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

To be fair... posted:

remember that time fetterman pulled a gun on a black guy and never even apologized. (the victim literally did nothing wrong, fetterman is just racist)

imagine a normal time where that would sink a candidate. instead both parties seem cool and good with that behavior.

there was no time where it would have sunk a candidate for US office

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
He still could lmao

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Senaturd

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

john fetterman is a fat gay retard

he's just like me!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
won't somebody please think about the international weed treaties!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Uruguay is really gonna have it when World War 3 breaks out because they broke the weed treaties

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
It's me, I'm the person who is responsible for rescheduling drugs, put me in coach! Whoever this current magical person is kind of sucks at their job. Or five magical people/entities because that's about how many the Controlled Substances Act says can gently caress with the drug schedules. It was written to be a nimble, malleable law! Congress has delegated to let the President do whatever international treaty wise for so long there's virtually no risk from the President reneging on the cannabis rules that the US pushed for in the first place disturbing the sanctity of rules based international whatever or checks and balances concerns, Congress gave that up a long time ago.

Biden can easily achieve rescheduling cannabis he just doesn't give a poo poo about doing so, the political jockeying to get it done without Congress is the simplest poo poo but of course that kind of politics is above the Democrats' pay grade or whatever disgusting flippant line they're pushing today as an excuse for being such abject failures at everything.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
hell, he should fire Merrick Garland too!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
He just needs to be present next to The View panelists, he'll look like a genius by just staying silent

Frankly it's what The View demo wants anyway

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I loving love Connor Lamb so much they call me the mutton man

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Did anyone watch The View? Anyone? No?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH