Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
No more dems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Slanderer posted:

remember when john fetterman chased down a black jogger and held a shotgun to his head because he thought he heard gunshots

edit: lmao did none of you even bother googling him??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cZ4x12Mb40

slanderer and shitposter

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
allow me to rebut the claims against mr. fetterman: bernie 2020 sucked and he was right to smell the fear on him, furthermore he was also right to clown on dsa idiots. thank you i yield my time. vote fetterman, he's the better man.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

indigi posted:

he sucks actually lol

bold claim but probably dsa cointelpro

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Slanderer posted:

by "followed fetterman" do you mean you ran behind him as he ran down random black men, or was it more like a follow-car type situation?

I hope we don't elevate fetterman. He is clout chasing.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Some Guy TT posted:

and succeeding at it too given that he has his own cspam thread

You'd think we would've learned our lesson.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
lol republicans might win that seat

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
i thought new york went back on its promise for legal weed or what the gently caress was cuomo throwing a fit about recently

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Terraplane posted:

It wasn't mistaken identity. Fetterman didn't think the man he ran down and pulled a shotgun on was somebody else. Fetterman heard a noise—fireworks—looked outside and saw a black man jogging, and assumed he must be up to no good. It was the exact same sort of panicked, reactionary racism that caused those GA morons to run down and murder Ahmaud Arbery. Luckily, this guy actually stopped in terror rather than trying to fight back.

It was a really hosed up thing to do and it amazes me how quick some people are to excuse it.

shut the gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Terraplane posted:

pretty sensitive about your racist shithead candidate, I see

who cares bitch