Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Days like today can be really hard and I’d just like to remind everyone to practice some self care and maybe sip some tea and go sit under a bridge and threaten some Billy goats and remember the good times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

you got ending B... your candidate turned out to be a right wing freak once they got a small modicum of power.

try again for ending A... your candidate slowly capitulated under the weight of the system and became a cog in the machine.
or ending C... your candidate died mysteriously shortly after threatening to use their power in any way.

Do you prefer variant B.1 (Fetterman - gleefully runs your face in it) or variant B.2 (AOC - tearfully gaslights you about it)

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Weka posted:

Of course entryism didn't work this time, fetterman couldn't fit

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

what the gently caress is that gross poo poo all over his collar

Based on where it is my best guess is shaving gel from his neck he didn’t clean off well enough but I’d be open to way grosser poo poo

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

DaysBefore posted:

Lol do people still use this term

No, except as a joke or funny reference, mainly because he’s been completely irrelevant for over a decade now

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Al! posted:

nah people still gently caress each other in the rear end all the time

Sure but nobody still calls it that as far as I know which I’m not privy to most people’s pillow talk so I could be way wrong I guess

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

DaysBefore posted:

Dr. Frankenstein’s Senator is a chud, and I support him

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I keep waiting for falconry guy to steal one of my jokes. That’s how you know you’ve made it in CSPAM. It’s like the Hollywood walk of fame for dead forum posting

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dr. Ozishly: oh Freedom. That’s cute

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

i say swears online posted:

honestly for a senator he's a cheap lay

Honestly kind of surprised the state universities are donating to political candidates, that feels really unusual

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

WrightOfWay posted:

Those are from people who work there rather than the universities themselves.

Makes more sense but I guess I didn’t realize they tracked your employer for this kind of thing

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

tequila is garbage no matter what its mixed with or how expensive it is

I used to think this too but then a friend brought some stuff back from a trip to Mexico City and it was really different than anything I’ve had in the US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Clark Nova posted:

too loving stupid to separate what his handlers and strategists say about polling from what he’s supposed to say in public

Fetterman, unfettered