Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I'm loving relieved. Biden isn't even close to my ideal candidate but I'll happily accept him as a breathing space. He's basically like learning that your stage three or four cancer has suddenly gone into complete remission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dumper Humper posted:

Yeah I love when my breathing space is more crushing austerity that I can't survive. It rules. Really breathing easily as my material conditions don't change at all.

Would you rather have four more years of Donald Trump? Because that was the choice.

I'll take a slowly tightening noose around my neck over a bullet to the brain. You might be able to wriggle out of one of them.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

WampaLord posted:

And rate it a 10/10 experience, apparently. Congrats on having low standards?

Dumper Humper posted:

The noose has been tightening for years, and Joe helped tie the knot.

Fuligin posted:

im hard as a fuckin rock for joe!!

oh wait, he's just asphyxiating me slowly with a necktie

None of you have any loving idea.