Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

6. I don’t think I ever understood how impactful the entire executive branch was until Trump hosed it all up. Not being afraid of unmarked federal troops in the streets of our biggest cities, not wondering if the President and AG are actively stymieing investigations into white nationalist terror groups, and not seeing millions of tax payer dollars being steered towards businesses owned by the president, his family and the cabinet... it all means a lot.

However, I know Mitch will stop any positive change from happening legislatively, and I think he’s going to block all judges again, including if Breyer retires.

Also, I know someone who works in financial regulation, and I guess Biden’s appointing some guy to oversee Wall St regulation that has Wall St making GBS threads their pants. No one I’ve heard of, and I can’t remember the guy’s name, but apparently Biden’s signaling that he’s not going to be as go-along-to-get-along as Wall St was hoping he’d be.

We’ll see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

queeb posted:

also dont have to hear about trumpa ll the time

Yes we will. Trump’s compulsion to be the top news story at all times is analogous to that of a chronic masturbator.

We’ll be hearing about him until he finally loving croaks.