Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

7-8. Obviously there's a lot of crap because of the senate. But for his faults (and this thread and many others in here cover them at length, some fair, some bs but I don't want another prob so I won't get into that) he seems like a legit person who is an adult and cares. That alone makes a great deal of difference. his executive orders will help environmental causes, and help us get out of Covid faster. For the actual progressive causes we all care about? UBI, universal health care, ending college debt? Reform of racist institutions and norms. I had hoped we get two of those in the next four years, and now it looks like we'll be lucky to get .5 of one of those. But just having Biden in office buys us more time to actually get our messaging together. (Like, while we should defund the police maybe don't talk about it till we're in office and then just do it? Same goes for gun control. Act just like they do about banning women's right to choose, but talk about it even less.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU