Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pussy Cartel
Jun 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

sexpig by night posted:

You know who seems to be incredibly excited?

https://twitter.com/machineiv/status/1325473234590990337

Harris stans who hate trans women! Gee, weird how they feel such kinship with her, haven't they heard the campaign said 'trans rights' once?

So yea I'm about like, fuckin I dunno, a 2? Between poo poo like this and slugs like Clyburn spending the sunday punching left it's crystal clear what the agenda is.

Yeah, I really hope we don't end up seeing British TERFery getting imported to this side of the Atlantic under the guise of Harris's yaaaas kween style "feminism."

Oh, and it's a 3 for me, between having to worry about extended family in the Middle East and friends in Latin America getting domed by US foreign policy and also the threats faced by fellow trans people regardless of whether Trump or Biden happen to be in the White House.

Pussy Cartel fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Nov 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Cartel
Jun 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

RBA Starblade posted:

I'll be honest, all the NoJoes wailing that it's the end of the world Biden won and Trump didn't is making me more excited and hopeful for the new few years.

The senate isn't though.

Not sure how constructive it is to frame minorities (like trans people in this very thread) expressing their very real worries as being them wanting Trump to win. Doing that and then gloating on top of it seems even less worthwhile for discussion, not to mention cruel for those of us who are worried about the future with good reason.

Pussy Cartel fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Nov 11, 2020