Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
On the ol' 1 to 10 scale, with 1 being "How soon is the next election so we can find another candidate?" and 10 being "I'm pulsating with excitement and I can smell Joe's hair from here."

I'm at a 5. Biden is light years better than Trump but I would have been much more enthusiastic if we had President Elizabeth Warren or even President Pete Buttigieg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

A Buttery Pastry posted:

+1 for being more stable and likely not doing something completely insane
+1 for showcasing the failures of liberal democracy
-1 for being more stable and likely doing some regular American foreign policy
-1 for showcasing the failures of liberal democracy in a way that'll just embolden the right further

Wait a second! I'm no math scholar but wouldn't two +1s and two -1s be a zero? But I guess since I asked on a scale of 1 to 10 you had to default to a 1. That's fair.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Everyone posted:

Call it maybe a 6. I feel like America just took a huge, painful, exhausting poo poo and it's still going to take three months to get the toilet unclogged.

Yeah, that feeling is sooooo good immediately afterward but then you realize medical for all isn't happening...

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

MRSMO posted:

I mulled over the possibility of a 2024 Trump run as a kind of "joke ending" for Trump's political career, but after seeing him get the margins he got, he might stand a better chance at second non-consecutive term than I had thought.

I'm banking on either SDNY prosecutions or failing health to prevent a Trumpian return. PLEASE!!!! We can't bear any more of that disaster.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Crumbskull posted:

I'm decided that near term human extinction has been garaunteed op.

This must be intended as:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Joe is on the telebishun right now talking about Americans needing immediate relief from the "economic crisis."

My number just went up .25, so 5.25.