Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Pick posted:

10/10 excited. I loving hate the poo poo out of trump and every single day I wake up and he's not president I'm going to smile and cry a little bit. But more than that, it's a big deal to have an administration is not going to be removing animals from the endangered species act, understand the global warming is real, and will not deport Dreamers. I am by my nature an extremely cynical person, but it brings genuine warmth to my heart to think that some of these people can stay here where they belong.

E: obviously talking about the dreamers with that last sentence, not wolves

President Elect Biden does not think climate change is real. Or, he does, but he prefers serving corporate interested.

Because he is still proposing actions that are directly opposed to addressing climate change. Fracking alone is non-negotiable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU