Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
THE APA VS. THE YOUNG BUCKS
the posters of 10 years ago were correct, apa is better
I REFUSE TO VOTE. THIS MATCH MUST HAPPEN AGAIN IN THE NEXT TOURNAMENT
the posters of 10 years ago were wrong. Go Bucks!
View Results

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

forkboy84 posted:

Hulkamatt said it was just over 10 years since the last tournament and Benoit did his murders 13 and half years ago so I think he had?

the first tournament was in 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ChrisBTY posted:

They're two of 3 people in AEW who can pull out 5* matches. Kenny being the 3rd. As amazing as I find AEW's roster I'm having trouble seeing any other combos that would result in 5 snowflakes.

there are, in fact, seven other wrestlers who have pulled off 5 star matches under the AEW banner!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i personally prefer the EGM method of four people surrounding a match rating it on a scale from 0-10 using a 1.5 system and awarding silver/gold/platinum honors to matches that average an 8/9/10 rating respectively, along with the best average rated match being the Match Of The Month.

the_rob gets to be sushi-X

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Procrastinator posted:

which pair from the shield was the best tag team? i assume reigns & rollins?

yeah they had awesome chemistry. loved their matches against the rhodes brothers

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

kevin steen and akira tozawa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ChrisBTY posted:

Actually have the tournament with no AEW teams. Then the winner gets the 16th seed in the all-AEW Tag Team Tournament. Yes I know AEW doesn't have 16 even if you take Dark Teams into effect. Leave me alone I'm sad. Not really. I mean a little but who isn't.

jurassic express
uno and grayson
beaver boys
scu
ftr
the hybrid 2
private party
janela & kiss
the young bucks
natural nightmares
best friends
proud and powerful
lucha brothers
the butcher and the blade
the gunn club
project chaos

and this isnt counting common pairings such as mjf/wardlow or kip/miro or starks/cage etc