Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
THE APA VS. THE YOUNG BUCKS
the posters of 10 years ago were correct, apa is better
I REFUSE TO VOTE. THIS MATCH MUST HAPPEN AGAIN IN THE NEXT TOURNAMENT
the posters of 10 years ago were wrong. Go Bucks!
View Results

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I will vote for APA since they're about always pounding rear end while the Bucks are against people always pounding rear end.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Given the time I'm not shocked that poll favored US teams and WWE teams but still shocked the Brain Busters made the top 4. Even just limiting to NWA-WCW/WWF(E) teams from the 80's it's a stretch to call them a top 4 team especially when they're WWF tag run was underwhelming even by WWF tag title run standards

People love Arn Anderson.

HulkaMatt posted:

Let's also not pretend that Wrestlehut in October of 2010 watched much puro at all

I genuinely don't remember how the list came to be which is why I kinda wanna just redo the whole thing.

you were like "we do singles wrestlers but uh list some all time favorite tag teams in nomination thread" and thats how it happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Young Bucks are Good Christian Boys

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
big mami and nino hamburgesa

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Red Dragon/undisputed era
Mustache mountain