Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
THE APA VS. THE YOUNG BUCKS
the posters of 10 years ago were correct, apa is better
I REFUSE TO VOTE. THIS MATCH MUST HAPPEN AGAIN IN THE NEXT TOURNAMENT
the posters of 10 years ago were wrong. Go Bucks!
View Results

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

man people really dont like ftr here

but also add roppongi vice just for their entrance theme

Procrastinator fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Nov 10, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

OH, get The North in here too. And maybe South Wales Subculture? Aussie Open, Brookes & Fletcher... Not sure to what degree longevity should count.

HulkaMatt posted:

How do you guys think I should implement SUPER GENERATION ARMY - which had like like three different viable Misawa teams. I figure most would just assume Misawa/Kobashi but hey. Do we also want Misawa/Kawada? Misawa/Akiyama? I dunno.

well apparently there were multiple crossover entries last time, but if you want to pick one, probably pick the one with the most accolades?

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

which pair from the shield was the best tag team? i assume reigns & rollins?

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

HulkaMatt posted:

i would just leave THE SHIELD as is and people could vote whatever combo. The Misawa Faction just had me asking because 4 different combinations of it won 5 "Tag team of the year" awards in the 90's for the Observer.

i'd personally rather the tournament stick to specific pairs of people, but I guess if we're counting different gimmicks as different teams (would SSB and Stu + Evil Uno Of The Dark Order be different entries?), that's also a fair option.