Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
THE APA VS. THE YOUNG BUCKS
the posters of 10 years ago were correct, apa is better
I REFUSE TO VOTE. THIS MATCH MUST HAPPEN AGAIN IN THE NEXT TOURNAMENT
the posters of 10 years ago were wrong. Go Bucks!
View Results

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

ChrisBTY posted:

Yeah people tend to not know a lot about Japanese women's wrestling from 30 years ago. And they went up against Benoit and Malenko. Who were a very good tag team of excellent wrestlers even if one of them was a murderer.

They were a full on regular tag team for like 3 months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gaz-L posted:

The Bucks crashing out to the APA is amazingly baffling in 2020. There's a few rough seeds like Steenerico drawing the Bulldogs in round 1 of course, but a lot of these read like someone grabbed 3 or 4 random WWE house show booking sheets from the 80s and 90s. How the gently caress do the Headbangers make the cut? Why is the Miz on here twice?

The Bucks hadn't quite put it all together yet in 2010 but yeah, it's the APA. They sucked.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

ChrisBTY posted:

Still enough to beat what amounted to a trivia question to a bunch of the voter base. I mean even if you were watching Joshi then you probably weren't seeing them.

Chris Benoit killed his family.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I will vote for the Young Bucks.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Eddy and Love Machine will lead to some wild debates.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

SG Bamboo posted:

If the first tournament was run in 2007, then FIST at that time (Icarus/Gran Akuma) was far inferior to it's best lineup (Gargano/Chuckie T), this should be corrected on a rematch

Seconding the teams GWB said and also:
Momo No Seishun (Daisuke Harada and Atsushi Kotoge)
Meiyu Tag (Hirooki Goto/Katsuyori Shibata)
Swords of Essex (Paul Robinson/Will Ospreay)
Future Shock (Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly)

The first favorite wrestler tournament was in 2007 this tag tournament was in 2010.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

weekly font posted:

I haven't been paying much attention to wrestling in America for a while what ever happened to the Briscoes? Retired, sex pests or aggro chuds?

next tournament best stable

They are still in ROH on relatively big deals.